• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Great work. Just out of interest, what are you saying to the players 'contacts' when you get in contact?

Well, I'm personally saying that a number of supporters have organised a collection for Tilson, and as part of the gift we're collecting messages of support and thanks for all he's achieved and provided for the club before asking them if they'd like to leave a small message for them.

Scannell contacted, too.

Last edited:
Well, I'm personally saying that a number of supporters have organised a collection for Tilson, and as part of the gift we're collecting messages of support and thanks for all he's achieved and provided for the club before asking them if they'd like to leave a small message for them.

Wicked.
It will be great to see the amount of players that get involved with this. This club does seem to leave something in the brains of everyone that is ever involved.
Great effort so far. Can't wait to see how many ex players get in touch!!

lee bradbury's contact has just got back to me, he's travelling on the coach today and will get back to me.

coach%20trip.jpg

great idea but this does sound like something more for a retirement type gift, im not knocking it jsut saying JCR said he dont care btw lol

I'll have a word with Franny and Jeff, I think someone might be persuaded to contact Peter Clarke too. There are better people than me to speak with Macca I think so don't expect anything from there from me. Could also try Revs for you.

As havent been on here in a while, whats happening about Tillys present as cannot be bothered to read through everything. Thanks

Good stuff Naps, that's two on the board.

It'll be a great shame if we can't get in touch with Spinner, mind.

Good stuff Naps, that's two on the board.

It'll be a great shame if we can't get in touch with Spinner, mind.

More to come soon - Eagle, Mildenhall, Bradbury, Jay Smith..

if anyone canl call Goater, be my guest - my company will see a call to Bermuda as being a bit extravagant.

Back