• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drove past a corner shop this morning which had to echo sign outside saying extra trains now being put on. Anyone know any more about this?

Drove past a corner shop this morning which had to echo sign outside saying extra trains now being put on. Anyone know any more about this?

C2C stated after the game that they would add on extra carriages meaning there will be between 8and 12 carriages per train instead of 4

Yep almost certainly better to get the groupsave. Cost per person for a travelcard from Benfleet using groupsave is only £8.30

Thank you! Do i ask for 3 group save travel card one being a child one? I'm not too sure, I know i can ask when i get there, but it will save me some hassle and others waiting behind me!

Thanks.

Thank you! Do i ask for 3 group save travel card one being a child one? I'm not too sure, I know i can ask when i get there, but it will save me some hassle and others waiting behind me!

Thanks.
No just ask for 3 one day travelcards you could say Groupsave but they will sell you the cheapest tickets for your journey anyway, the C2C ticket office staff are usually pretty good. Might be busy mind you depending on what time you are going.

No just ask for 3 one day travelcards you could say Groupsave but they will sell you the cheapest tickets for your journey anyway, the C2C ticket office staff are usually pretty good. Might be busy mind you depending on what time you are going.

Many thanks, that is a lot of help.

We are thinking of getting to Benfleet about 10am. We are going to do a few things in London then make our way to the ground. I need to do things to keep my mind off of the game as it will go really slow otherwise!

They're a clever bunch aren't they, the quick train that they're putting on as a special leaves at 15:07, I'm pretty sure most people will be in London by then :hilarious:

If you have a season ticket then you can get a 1/3rd (I think) discount on your travel.

They're a clever bunch aren't they, the quick train that they're putting on as a special leaves at 15:07, I'm pretty sure most people will be in London by then :hilarious:

13:07 would have been a better time. Can't see many people waiting until 15:07.

120 coaches lol will be great to see them as we're going Yarmouth Monday

If you're coming from the Southend line, GA don't do advance tickets so the price is the same on the day

GET YOUR TICKETS BEFORE SATURDAY.

The queues in Saturday will be horrendous, if you leave it till Saturday you are asking for trouble. Go to ticket office and explain how many are traveling. They will work out the cheapest tickets for you. You don't have to buy your tickets from the station you are traveling from.

you will kick yourself on Saturday ad you stand in a queue getting more and more frustrated and miss at least one train watching your fellow shrimpers getting on with the big day.

GET YOUR TICKETS BEFORE SATURDAY.

The queues in Saturday will be horrendous, if you leave it till Saturday you are asking for trouble. Go to ticket office and explain how many are traveling. They will work out the cheapest tickets for you. You don't have to buy your tickets from the station you are traveling from.

you will kick yourself on Saturday ad you stand in a queue getting more and more frustrated and miss at least one train watching your fellow shrimpers getting on with the big day.

Cheers. Might get all our train tickets on Friday.
Although I don't think it will be as bad as last time as people more spread out with departure times and also less of us.

Just to warn you guys, some of these Train Stations are using self service ticket machines. If you haven't used one before, they are a nightmare. So many options, different types of tickets or deals, with overground and underground involved. You need a degree to work it out. So get to the station 15 minutes earlier than you planned.

If the JPT was anything to go by, and considering the general incompetence of Abellio, I'd advise buying in advance if you can...

Back