• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I just hope Sturrock sticks to a tactic playing to our strengths. His made some tactical disasters changing our normal game to attempt to contain opposition players.

We have an excellent away record this season. Let's go there and take the game to them.

Really? How wrong can you be? We have vastly experienced members of the team, namely Lee Cook, Martin Rowlands, Dean Cox, Lloyd James, Scott Cuthbert, David Mooney. The list goes on. The only real inexperienced players are Moses Odubajo and Mathieu Baudry (who probably are our best players anyway!) As for missing Chorley, not at all. He was the 4th best CB at the club. Cuthbert and Baudry, who will start tomorrow, are among the best in L1.

I've no doubt tomorrow will be a tough game for us, but get your facts right at least! The only bit you've got correct is that the pitch is indeed crap.

Forever in our shadow.....

I believe Reeves will start in the attacking CM position,the midfield to consist of Hurst,Leonard,Reevs and Timlin if eligible,if not Straker ,his speed to counter act Orients speed machine.the attack ASSOMBOLONGA and surprise ! surprise maybe Freddy, with Corr coming on as a Sub , seems he does best as a sub.also either Lavery or Harris, as both Assombolonga and Freddy are 100% match fit.The back 4 speaks for itself ,the only change maybe Prosser for Barker,and of course Smith ,the best keeper by far in league 2 in goal.I hope PS dosent play to negative as they did versus Brentford, but hes a very astute manager ,i think he will have learnt a valuable lesson there. In PS we trust .UTB:loyalsupporter::headbang:

I believe Reeves will start in the attacking CM position,the midfield to consist of Hurst,Leonard,Reevs and Timlin if eligible,if not Straker ,his speed to counter act Orients speed machine.the attack ASSOMBOLONGA and surprise ! surprise maybe Freddy, with Corr coming on as a Sub , seems he does best as a sub.also either Lavery or Harris, as both Assombolonga and Freddy are 100% match fit.The back 4 speaks for itself ,the only change maybe Prosser for Barker,and of course Smith ,the best keeper by far in league 2 in goal.I hope PS dosent play to negative as they did versus Brentford, but hes a very astute manager ,i think he will have learnt a valuable lesson there. In PS we trust .UTB:loyalsupporter::headbang:

I'd love to see Freddy get a start but don't think Sturrock will start him unless every other option is unavailable, waste of a player.

Have I missed something? Almost everyone putting Timlin in their line-up. Banned? 10th Yellow on Sat unless I imagined it!

Should be an interesting contest between Timlin and Rowlands, battle of the Irish!

Rowlands is getting on a bit now, but if he's on his game, he'll need a lot of managing.

Back