• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Vote Carl Pettefer

Can I vote that we spell Carl Pettefer's name correctly in our posts and signatures, please....?!

tounge.gif

(KS - you may want to change the latter in your post...)

Matt

You can vote for as many people as are in your house, (hemhem) provided they have separate e-mail addresses... The Shrimplettes will be voting for Carl - (I'll tell 'em later).

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sorry, your vote was not accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Fans Player Awards, unfortunately we only allow one vote a month so please visit us again next month to get another vote and your chance to meet your footballing hero

Not letting me vote. I'll wait till later in the month.

Petts now in the top 5

Player Team
Carl Pettefer Southend United Football Club
Christopher Tardif Oxford United Football Club
Craig Davies Oxford United Football Club
Lee Trundle Swansea City Football Club
Simon Yeo Lincoln City Football Club

Keep the votes coming

Click Below

Is there no way of promoting this further, maybe on the official site? or via one of the SZ team who write for the programme?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prague Blue @ Feb. 08 2005,17:32)]Even though I am an expat I will be following the trend. The recent games that I have seen proves that he deserves my vote.
Prague? Nice. Have you signed up for the pennant yet?

upside.gif

I would do (mainly because I want to win again!) but it won't accept my e-mail address, saying that I've already voted this month, which is rubbish.
rock.gif

It's doing the same for me, and it's done it in other months too. I haven't voted yet this month though.

Oh well, he'll still probably win it
biggrin.gif

Just use a different e-mail address. It's easy enough to set up new ones...

Back