• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As I said on another thread, don't panic, SEEtickets are a decent outfit, they're not conmen. IF you're tickets haven't come by Friday or Saturday, then speak to them on the phone. They will cancel the missing tickets & re-issue new ones (the same seats) which will be collectible from Wembley Box Office.

I had this last year with See, and they were very helpful.

Exactly. Ticketing is a major business these days and these companies deal every single week with events bigger than Southend United vs Wycombe Wanderers.

They will deal with any issues so just relax.

looks like upper tier 552 has just been opened on seeticktes (wasn't there this morning) maybe almost sold initial allocation of 20k?

Exactly. Ticketing is a major business these days and these companies deal every single week with events bigger than Southend United vs Wycombe Wanderers.

They will deal with any issues so just relax.

There is nothing bigger than SUFC v Wycombe Beefy, wash your mouth out.

The upper Tier are being released, probably to sell the cheaper tickets so we must be heading towards 20000.

The more the better.

YELLOWS.

someone just asked me can you buy tickets on the day - he phoned the club who said phone Wembley, so he phoned Wembley who said ask the club??!?!

someone just asked me can you buy tickets on the day - he phoned the club who said phone Wembley, so he phoned Wembley who said ask the club??!?!

That sounds about right :hilarious:

Why don't they just order now though, it's easy

Hi, Got 2 Cat 1 tickets (Adults together) to sell as I can't go. PM if interested, happy to take £20 each. Can meet City of London Friday if ok.

Back