• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wouldnt want to sit up there if there are only a few blocks sold, would be a bit isolated!

Wouldnt want to sit up there if there are only a few blocks sold, would be a bit isolated!

A few Blocks? At this rate it will be a few tickets.
I suppose as the Lower Tier is very nearly sold out some people may prefer the cheaper seats, but not one seat sold up there yet!

CP has just tweeted 17,000 sold, meaning we have only sold 1000 today. Seems a bit low. Nothing from the club though.

Was always going to slow down, as many wont buy as it gets closer due to postal delivery of tickets, Im sure it will tail right off now.

Hopefully still hit the 20,000 mark though.

Was always going to slow down, as many wont buy as it gets closer due to postal delivery of tickets, Im sure it will tail right off now.

Hopefully still hit the 20,000 mark though.

Yep. I can't really imagine there are many people who are planning to go who haven't got their tickets sorted

Yep. I can't really imagine there are many people who are planning to go who haven't got their tickets sorted

I'm not so sure. The fact that you can walk up and pick up your tickets on the day, and according to the Wycombe site, buy on the day, may mean that quite a few will do it that way. If the weather is ok some may decide to go on the day.

I'm not so sure. The fact that you can walk up and pick up your tickets on the day, and according to the Wycombe site, buy on the day, may mean that quite a few will do it that way. If the weather is ok some may decide to go on the day.

I am not sure you can buy on the day (see my post earlier) as someone phoned Wembley, found this on their site too tickets are not available from either The Football League or from Wembley Stadium.

I am not sure you can buy on the day (see my post earlier) as someone phoned Wembley, found this on their site too tickets are not available from either The Football League or from Wembley Stadium.

Yep, that sounds logical, but I still reckon you could buy v late from SEE and pick up on the day.

I reckon you will be able to buy on the day, but dont think we would get thousands turning up to do so.

Has anyone received their tickets yet?? Bought mine on Friday, but no sign of them yet.

Poor effort but we only have ourselves to blame as we play poor on big occasions, apart from Lincoln that is and that was a shame 6,000 fans were rattling about in Cardiff.

Poor effort but we only have ourselves to blame as we play poor on big occasions, apart from Lincoln that is and that was a shame 6,000 fans were rattling about in Cardiff.
and I was there in Cardiff for both games and the Wembley one, great days, hopefully Saturday will be even better:smile:

I wouldn't say its poor but slightly less than I expected (22,500) of course still a couple of days to go to hopefully hit 20,000. When you look at League 2 who would take more than us to a League 2 play off final - Portsmouth, Luton & Plymouth that's about it. Northampton & Oxford probably similar numbers to us.

Preston & Swindon currently sold 22,000 each for League 1 play-off final.

We normally get anywhere between 5,000 to 6,000, as an average, at home games and somehow taking over 16,000 with a week's notice is poor.

Really?

10,000 extra people have already bought a ticket, baring in mind they only went on general sale 3 days ago.
Using the JPT final as a yardstick is a silly thing to do. That was the first time at Wembley and had 6 weeks to purchase tickets, can't compare.

All I know is I'm going and that's all that matters, couldn't give a monkey's about people who don't go!

Back