• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Blimey!

Maybe it's an age thing but I really can't remember what was so different from the ending in the book (my excuse is I read it in hardback) and the TV version.:cricko:

Pm me with the difference if you like.

Blimey. I've only just seen this. Apologies, but I can't now remember either. I just remember there being a difference, although I could also be mistaken!

Hostages. It's on iPlayer and worth check out. Bonkers and ridiculous, but enjoyable.

I had that recommended to me. My wife and I watched the first episode a few nights ago. I think I'll watch more, but I'm not really into reading my TV!

Only Connect - got an answer on the first clue in R1 which was very pleasing.

Then did **** all on the connecting walls, which wasn't :dim:

Am I the only one that thinks Anne Miller of the QI Elves is really quite nice?

I'm sorry to bring the tone down, but we allowed our boys to watch You've Been Framed before bedtime on Saturday (IIRC). They loved it, and were in hysterics all the way through.

That said they're only 5 and 6. Which says a lot about the mental age of many adults in this country if that programme is still popular.

Following 'Banished' on BBC2. Jimmy McGovern written drama about convicts transported to New South Wales. Gritty stuff as you would expect from Jimmy's pen.

I'm sorry to bring the tone down, but we allowed our boys to watch You've Been Framed before bedtime on Saturday (IIRC). They loved it, and were in hysterics all the way through.

That said they're only 5 and 6. Which says a lot about the mental age of many adults in this country if that programme is still popular.

You've been framed is always quality TV.

I always wonder how that show has survived so long, they still pay £250 if they show your video clip which seems mad when they could use so many for free from YouTube, Vine, etc.!

I always wonder how that show has survived so long, they still pay £250 if they show your video clip which seems mad when they could use so many for free from YouTube, Vine, etc.!

By not tracking inflation.

ybf-inflation-infographic.jpg

Anyone else been watching Nurse on BBC2? Esther Coles plays a community support nurse, with most of her patients played by the brilliant Paul Whitehouse in a variety of different guises.

Probably just about classed under comedy, but more than that. Funny, warm and touching all at the same time, one of the best shows so far this year.

My friend Angela (4th in the last series) is on Masterchef tonight, so will be watching that for once.

Gold are repeating Cheers right from the start - two episodes every weekday. I've only ever seen occasional episodes so am planning on ploughing all the way through it now - 275 episodes!

Back