• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Motherland starts on BBC2 tonight. If it is as good as the pilot promised then it'll be very good indeed.

Sharon Horgan, Graham Linehan and others write, Anna Maxwell Martin and Diane Morgan star.

As predicted, this was very good. Highly recommended, especially to those of us with young children.

THIS IS A DROP-OFF PARTY!

Nope, just checked on IMDB. Same bloke (Paul Ready).

Cheers - I should have looked there but only checked Wiki.

He seems a bit different though - can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe he's playing the role differently.

Caught a bit of a new show on CBBC the other day while my son was watching telly - Creeped Out. And I was. Very good, but not for children who spook easily.

Cheers - I should have looked there but only checked Wiki.

He seems a bit different though - can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe he's playing the role differently.

Caught a bit of a new show on CBBC the other day while my son was watching telly - Creeped Out. And I was. Very good, but not for children who spook easily.

I'll give it a go. MK Jnr is proper-hard when it comes to stuff like that - makes you proud when her school mates won't watch Nightmare before Christmas (or celebrate Halloween) as it's "a bit scary". Pussies. :smile:

Both on Netflix:

Gringo: The dangerous life of John McAfee-
I've been watching loads of docs and interviews on financial news channels about crypto-currencies and bitcoin and this guy kept coming up and came across really well. His introductions are always as a controversial figure and having lived a mad life, so I thought I'd look into it and found a doc on Netflix. This guy was/is completely nuts! A real eye opener. I think the thing I took from this more than anything is that this guy seemed like somebody who had everything together and is articulate and informed in his interviews, I would never had imagined he had lived the life he has and what kind of person he was. Just goes to show you can't always take people on face value.

The Sinner-
Me and the other half started this sat afternoon watched 4 episodes then went out and came home early because we wanted to watch the next one and ended up finishing it that night. Leaves you on a cliffhanger every episode where you just need to find out what the next piece of the puzzle is. Very good

Gone to Pot on ITV last night , my wife and I did not stop laughing for an hour .

Back