• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

***** that crunch crisps and boiled sweets on trains.

Hey guess what ? We don't want to listen to you eating ****ing pig!

Not getting an interview for a job :sad:

If it's a public sector job you can improve your chances of getting an interview by attaching a photo of a black woman in a wheelchair partaking in a civil union ceremony.

For private sector just list your interests as golf and freemasonry.

If it's a public sector job you can improve your chances of getting an interview by attaching a photo of a black woman in a wheelchair partaking in a civil union ceremony.

Or just nick the covering letter Ricey used when he tried to get into the police force claiming he was gay.

What job was it for?

Senior data analyst role in NR, a bit of a promotion and similar what I do now (cue spending too much time on SZ jokes....)

For private sector just list your interests as golf and freemasonry.

I'm a civil servant these days!

Made a trip up to Framlingham Castle this morning. Spent an hour going nowhere because the northbound A12 was shut near Woodbridge because of a herd of cows' attempted bid for freedom from their field. Cows FFS.

The silly bitch who threw up in the cab last night without saying anything. Meant the rest of her group got landed with helping to clean it out....but unfortunately, it's still stained the door upholstery and it's in the ramp mechanism :sick:

Last night, few beers after work. Noticed a couple of calls from Mrs Blue_Wes and a text, just chasing what time I'll be home as she was worried about me missing the train - I've recently been staying at hers in Rainham, and their trains finish a fair bit earlier than the one's to Rayleigh that I'm used to.

Somehow boozed Wes instigates a mini argument over how I don't need baby-ing and am a grown man capable of catching a train.

Two minutes after hanging up, I find out I'd missed the last train home. Stupid Poetic Justice.

So I was in the dog house, had to travel to Rayleigh and get minimal sleep on my Mum's couch, and rearrange all my travel and plans for this weekend.

And worst of all, I told you so mixed with I'm not angry, I'm just upset. 1-0 Mrs Blue_Wes.

She needs drop kicking pal x

A wheel nut is missing from my passenger side back wheel. Hence no chance of me risking driving the taxi tonight and it's going to be the busiest night of the month.

As I walk into the office after my lunchtime sojourn, a bloke in a car pulls in and asks me if this was MK Court....no, and I tell him it's literally 1 minute drive straight up and point my arm in the relevant direction. He then proceeds to give me abuse as "I didn't tell him where to go".

I did then tell the cheeky ****er where to go after that. :angry:

As I walk into the office after my lunchtime sojourn, a bloke in a car pulls in and asks me if this was MK Court....no, and I tell him it's literally 1 minute drive straight up and point my arm in the relevant direction. He then proceeds to give me abuse as "I didn't tell him where to go".

I did then tell the cheeky ****er where to go after that. :angry:

If there is some karma he will get disqualified at court and nicked straight after driving his car away. Car seized and time with HMP - all for abusing MK Shrimper!

Thought the car was going to breeze through its service, but £600 lighter now it needs two back tyres and the front brakes doing.

Thought the car was going to breeze through its service, but £600 lighter now it needs two back tyres and the front brakes doing.

Would it not be worth getting the back brakes done whilst they've got the wheels off? Might be worth checking with them. It might save you in the long run.

Would it not be worth getting the back brakes done whilst they've got the wheels off? Might be worth checking with them. It might save you in the long run.

Legit can't afford any more work on it! Got a pricey month and had to spend a lot of some house stuff as well so we're skint!

Back