• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Turns out I don't need root canal I'm having one of my top wisdom teeth out! I'm not sure which is worse. Haven't had a wisdom tooth out so don't know how bad that's going to be.

Over 30 years ago I went in to hospitial to have 1 wisdom tooth out , before going down to theater the doctor came round and told me I was to have 3 out .

Over 30 years ago I went in to hospitial to have 1 wisdom tooth out , before going down to theater the doctor came round and told me I was to have 3 out .

I'm a little concerned now as I've been asked if I'm going to hospital by a number of people. I'm having it done in the dental centre and they are not knocking me out!!

I'm a little concerned now as I've been asked if I'm going to hospital by a number of people. I'm having it done in the dental centre and they are not knocking me out!!

I had my top right wisdom tooth yanked under local anaesthetic a couple of years ago, and I really wouldn't worry. There'll be an injection, obviously, if you're squeamish about that. You'll feel a slightly odd 'click' when the tooth is separated and removed, then there'll be some minor soreness and bleeding around the socket for a few days and you'll need to chew in the other side of your mouth.

Compared to leaving it untreated you're certainly taking the easy path.

I had all my four wisdom teeth taken out in local dental surgery, in two separate appointments - by our dentist who was struck off! It's not that bad, as SS says, the click when it comes out is odd. Your jaw will be sore for a few days and may have some bruising.

15 minutes to E time! :stunned:

The meatballs I thought I purchased from Ikea turned out to be vegetable balls.

They were really tasty but lacked that mystery meats flavour.

Man UP Ricey!
My tooth broke while being extracted so it came out in several little pieces followed by a large root. It felt like I had a hole the size of a tennis ball in my gum.
I don't get on well with anesthetics so I try to have fillings done without BUT that pull needed a jab.
Relax, lay back in he chair and open WIDE.

Good luck with it.

Man UP Ricey!
My tooth broke while being extracted so it came out in several little pieces followed by a large root. It felt like I had a hole the size of a tennis ball in my gum.
I don't get on well with anesthetics so I try to have fillings done without BUT that pull needed a jab.
Relax, lay back in he chair and open WIDE.

Good luck with it.

I've had a little read up on it and I feel a lot better about it. Not excited but not really that nervous anymore.

I'm a little concerned our armed forces are turning soft...

:winking::winking:

I'm a little concerned our armed forces are turning soft...

:winking::winking:

Went soft after we pulled out of Afghan. I'm just jumping on the bandwagon and being a fanny like the rest. :winking:

So my wife constantly takes her Iphone into the bathroom when she's having a soak, despite me telling her not to. "It'll be alright," she constantly tells me, and that "I worry to much".

Last night she dropped it in the bath. It was working this morning, but I've just texted and no reply so I imagine that it's conked out. :facepalm:

So my wife constantly takes her Iphone into the bathroom when she's having a soak, despite me telling her not to. "It'll be alright," she constantly tells me, and that "I worry to much".

Last night she dropped it in the bath. It was working this morning, but I've just texted and no reply so I imagine that it's conked out. :facepalm:

bowl of rice

she could upgrade to a 7 which is waterproof, but I guess that horse has bolted...

It's May 10th and I've just booked Panto tickets for December. :stunned:

I hope Jim Davidson isn't too rude and/or racist. :winking:

Back