• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A pigeon flew straight into my head outside Kings Cross Station.

I tried to style it out but it still made me look a bit of a ****.

Good people dying young. Heard yesterday of a former colleague of mine, only in his mid-40s, passing away suddenly. Leaves behind a twin brother and loads of nieces and nephews. What a load of ****ing bollocks.

Good people dying young. Heard yesterday of a former colleague of mine, only in his mid-40s, passing away suddenly. Leaves behind a twin brother and loads of nieces and nephews. What a load of ****ing bollocks.

On that subject, this - argument over a small amount of fare, they run off, he chases them and ends up being pushed over. Their lives are going to be ruined and all for the sake of a few quid, let alone the poor bloke's family.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/15518287.Cabbie_left_seriously_injured_after_alleged_assault_dies/

I caught the end of DIY SOS on TV this evening, and the recipient of the garden make over was a young father of two under 10 children; and he has motor neurons disease; had me in tears. beyond sad.

We have a new starter who keeps humming Frere Jacques under her breath every five ****ing minutes.

:angry:

I can't watch DIY SOS anymore, I get all teary. Long Lost Family as well. Can't help it

I had never seen it until quite recently. Then happened across an episode about a chap whose life had been ruined after getting punched so Knowles and the gang built a new house for his parents which catered to all his needs. Had something in my eye at the end.

I had never seen it until quite recently. Then happened across an episode about a chap whose life had been ruined after getting punched so Knowles and the gang built a new house for his parents which catered to all his needs. Had something in my eye at the end.

Indeed. I can't believe the how often I get a bit of dust in my eye when I watch it.

Hurricane Irma. Hope it doesn't do too much damage in Florida considering we fly out in 37 days.

On a similar note, some of the coverage is doing my nut.

Both The Times and Metro have seen fit to publish a map of the Caribbean, showing where all the famous people have houses. **** sake - the likes of Richard Branson and Roman Abramovich are going to be just fine I reckon. What about the thousands who face having their lives ruined?

On a similar note, some of the coverage is doing my nut.

Both The Times and Metro have seen fit to publish a map of the Caribbean, showing where all the famous people have houses. **** sake - the likes of Richard Branson and Roman Abramovich are going to be just fine I reckon. What about the thousands who face having their lives ruined?

On a positive note, this incident has "saved" some RN ships from being "cut" and is also a further reminder & lesson as to the great work and resource the UK Military is.
N.B. for the Europhiles amongst us; not much reaction from the EU Military who will need to talk and discuss and cost it all before anything happens.

Thought I might surprise my daughter with tickets to see The Killers at the O2 in November. £111.00 each are the cheapest, a sodding rip off when you consider a gig in Toronto Canada on the same tour are priced at £43 each.

They can stick that where the sun don't shine.

Back