• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Having a boss who is a firm advocate of the idea that the only purpose of having employees is to have other people to blame for your mistakes.

Today can just do one.

My day so far,

Alarm clock didn't go off, as my phone didn't charge properly, so mobile battery was dead (hence the alarm not going off), and I was running way behind schedule.

Washing machine buggered up as i was preparing to pack for my holiday, spent hours trying to find out what went wrong & fixing it (cause of the problem was bloody women's hair pins that had slipped through the drum).

Kitchen Floor got flooded, whilst draining the machine.

Went to the airing cupboard for towels to mop up the floor, to find out there is a small leak from one of the pipes.

Needed to go to the Bank to transfer some money, I left my bank card in the bank, so had to go all the way back for it again.

Lost my return bus ticket, so had to buy another one.

Whilst waiting 30 minutes for the bus, I decided to pop into Tesco's for dinner and a bottle of wine, stupidly placed it on a wall next to the bus stop and it fell off, Wine smashed on the floor.

Took the bins out via the garden & realised that my expensive set of plant pots have cracked in the recent cold weather.

Had a power cut. Went for the torch, to find it was broken.

Stepped in some random broken glass (bloody hurt) & scratched the living room flooring.

Switched on the telly and it has an annoying blue line on the screen. Probably gonna cost £100+ to have it fixed.

Just noticed that my Travel Insurance will expire half way through my holiday. So need to renew.

All this and it's only 7pm, I can't wait to see what the rest of the evening brings.

:sad:

Last edited:
Intetnational Women's Day today (not that I've got anything against that ) but there's a very much reduced service on the local FGC service trains to and from the centre of Barna (25% service back after 8pm,apparently).Can't say I've noticed that 25% of the drivers on this line (which I use pretty much every day) were women.

Intetnational Women's Day today (not that I've got anything against that ) but there's a very much reduced service on the local FGC service trains to and from the centre of Barna (25% service back after 8pm,apparently).Can't say I've noticed that 25% of the drivers on this line (which I use pretty much every day) were women.

Our Kiev office is closed for it today - a bank holiday out there.

(This doesn't hack me off; each to their own. Just saying.)

Our Kiev office is closed for it today - a bank holiday out there.

(This doesn't hack me off; each to their own. Just saying.)

What's worse was that on Monday there was an unannounced delay of over an hour on the line (probably a suicide).It was impossible for me to get to the LFB to do my evening class.Only the second time I've ever had to cancel a class there.

Last edited:
Been suffering from piles for just over a week. I have cream and suppositories to help shrink them but they ain’t working. They are also causing us to be constipated (1 nugget in over a week). Throw in a disturbed sleep pattern and I’m close to a trip to the mad house.

Been suffering from piles for just over a week. I have cream and suppositories to help shrink them but they ain’t working. They are also causing us to be constipated (1 nugget in over a week). Throw in a disturbed sleep pattern and I’m close to a trip to the mad house.

TMI!!!!

In all seriousness, buy some lactulose over the counter at the chemist! And drink prune juice and plenty of water.

Back