• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Proud as punch as my daughter has won an award at school which warrants a prize giving evening. At the same time my 5 year old son has informed me that he will be meeting his crew at the school fete tomorrow. Can 5 year olds be in a crew?

Can 5 year olds be in a crew?

Yes.

41HVEcJxVdL._SY300_.jpg

At Heathrow wishing I could post in 2 threads simultaneously. The weather has been awful while I've been back but the long summer evenings have been fantastic, catching up with work in London and Brussels went well and naturally catching up with the family. Just had my last Costa for a while though they now have 2 in Singapore and I'm there later this month. Unless something changes workwise I'm not back until Christmas. That'll be the longest stint away since I moved out though my wife is coming out in Oct and we will get Vietnam, Cambodia and possibly Laos in.

Back to 30 degree nights and humidity. Wettest month of the year for HK then typhoon season. Can't wait though. I love the heat and humidity.

The Italian players shaking hands with the Germans with that 'we know something you don't' glint in their eyes. Love the kids standing in front of the players as well. They all seem totally bewildered apart from one who has a hugh smile on their face.

My 5 year old running round the house shouting 'Germany" and pulling his top over his head. Bless him, he doesn't understand the history but who am I to steal his thunder.

My 5 year old running round the house shouting 'Germany" and pulling his top over his head. Bless him, he doesn't understand the history but who am I to steal his thunder.
Don't tell anyone, but I've always had a soft spot for Germany ever since the 8-year old me decided in 1980 that Karl-Heinz Rumminegge was his favourite player outside of England.

Don't tell anyone, but I've always had a soft spot for Germany ever since the 8-year old me decided in 1980 that Karl-Heinz Rumminegge was his favourite player outside of England.

I bought a Germany shirt today.

You've got to hand it to them even **** German teams get to the Semis.

Just had one of those techsupport scam calls ring me.

She started babbling on about bad files on my computer yada yad yada, but I couldnt wait for her to finish so immediately asked If this was going to stop me watching adult material as I really wanted to watch it now!

Sadly I couldnt keep it up, er so to speak, so burst into laughter and had to hang up.

Then immediately they called again, a bloke this time. Same thing. I kept stressing the importance of having to watch adult material and made him say to me that he could guarantee I could watch it. When I asked if he wanted to watch it with me I went into hysterics and had to hang up again.

She started babbling on about bad files on my computer yada yad yada, but I couldnt wait for her to finish so immediately asked If this was going to stop me watching adult material as I really wanted to watch it now!

Sadly I couldnt keep it up, er so to speak, so burst into laughter and had to hang up.

Then immediately they called again, a bloke this time. Same thing. I kept stressing the importance of having to watch adult material and made him say to me that he could guarantee I could watch it. When I asked if he wanted to watch it with me I went into hysterics and had to hang up again.

Had one the other day and said to him to save time does he want my bank details and pass word but the rude twunt hung up before i could give them.

I have a new tactic for these. I put the phone on speaker and get on with whatever it was I was doing . I just play alone , tell them someone is at the front door, can they repeat it all etc etc . My record so far is 18 minutes.---

Truck in for service and new clutch and no spare to drive. 'Take the day off'' says the boss and I'm getting paid for it. That'll do nicely.

Truck in for service and new clutch and no spare to drive. 'Take the day off'' says the boss and I'm getting paid for it. That'll do nicely.

Luxury.

It's steak club day at Wetherspoons as well. Why not treat yourself to luncheon or maybe a few beers outside the Billet in Leigh?

Woman in the flat opposite our office is doing the housework.

Wearing a short t-shirt and very small knickers. Wahey!

Back