• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

"Working" from home as MK Jnr isn't 100% and managed to squeeze in making an apple pie. Scrumptious!

Having a 25-1 winner, 13-2 winner and a 12-1 winner all in the space of 60 minutes on the horses:smile::thumbsup:

My daughter made a lovely ginger cake for my mum, who recently had a fall and broke her wrist, and there was enough mixture to make a 2nd one for me! :smile:

Myself and the other half have just booked Edinburgh for new year. Will be interesting to see what all the fuss is about!

should have gone 20 years ago before they introduced tickets. ruined it.

Unfortunately due to the lack of a time machine that is not an option. Although if I did have a time machine I probably wouldn't go to Edinburgh 20 years ago.

On a serious note though, is the street party the way to go?

Unfortunately due to the lack of a time machine that is not an option. Although if I did have a time machine I probably wouldn't go to Edinburgh 20 years ago.

On a serious note though, is the street party the way to go?

Ha! Edinburgh 20 years ago was amazing - but yeah street party is good

Grewt weekend doing remembrence parades, first for RBL at albert hall, then in Southend and leigh for Army, sorta rebuilt my belief that their are still some good people.....

But dear god did parading for the queen make me a bag of nerves....

My wife and I spent yesterday morning cleaning out the loft, and amongst my many thousands of SUFC programmes I came across this:

IMAG0372.jpg

That I've got no work until Thursday and tomorow I may catch Southend v AFC Wimbledon tomorow afternoon if this is still on of course:thumbsup:

The butthurt on The Politics Forum. With GE15 followed by Brexit and now Trump's victory, the threads on there are turning it into the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh and I'm on my way to play football. Still playing competitively and not in a Vets league, though I must admit that was tempting this season. Not bad for a 50 year old smoker. Generally a centre back these days, occasionally defensive midfield and
I've got more pace than Barrett, two feet, don't cuddle the opposition and more blue blood veins. :smile:

For any SZFC lurkers out here you won't be surprised to learn I haven't scored in the (near) 5 years I've been here. I'm posting this as I have a strange feeling I'm going to score today!

Back