• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Djokovic 2 sets and 0-3 down at the French Open. :thumbsup:

Infact he's been bageled in the final set.

And Murray's currently 1-1 with Nishikori...in games that is...

Come on Andy. If he gets through this he's still got a very hard semi.

Did I mention I've got tickets for the mens' semi finals at Wimbledon? (I wonder how many times I can mention that between now and the 14th July, when I'll be at Wimbledon watching the mens' semi finals.)

. If he gets through this he's still got a very hard semi.

129a543.jpg

Fnarrrr fnarrr.....

Did I mention I've got tickets for the mens' semi finals at Wimbledon? (I wonder how many times I can mention that between now and the 14th July, when I'll be at Wimbledon watching the mens' semi finals.)

Yes, you did. I beat you by 11 years.....unfortunately they were one sided straight sets and a bit dull. Still, saw Feds & Nadal in the flesh.

And Murray's currently 1-1 with Nishikori...in games that is...

Come on Andy. If he gets through this he's still got a very hard semi.

Nice. Have you been to Wimbledon before? I'm thinking of going for the first time this year, no too bothered about tickets for the show courts just a ground pass will do me. If you've been before any advice would be appreciated (I know I've got to get there early!), I'm thinking of going Thursday 6 July.

Nice. Have you been to Wimbledon before? I'm thinking of going for the first time this year, no too bothered about tickets for the show courts just a ground pass will do me. If you've been before any advice would be appreciated (I know I've got to get there early!), I'm thinking of going Thursday 6 July.

I've been a number of times before, and would thoroughly recommend it. The place has a really special atmosphere. What I really like is that the players are sometimes mingling with the crowd when they need to get to the outside courts. That said, I nearly got man-handled by a security guard when I didn't get out of Jennifer Capriatti's way quickly enough.

Ground passes are well worth it, especially in the first week when a lot of the big players are playing on the outside courts.

A can of Lilt with my lunch.

Old skool however I have to say Ting and KA Karribean Kola are better and much cheaper from ethnic grocers.

I've been a number of times before, and would thoroughly recommend it. The place has a really special atmosphere. What I really like is that the players are sometimes mingling with the crowd when they need to get to the outside courts. That said, I nearly got man-handled by a security guard when I didn't get out of Jennifer Capriatti's way quickly enough.

Ground passes are well worth it, especially in the first week when a lot of the big players are playing on the outside courts.

Seconded. Lucky enough to get tickets for the second Monday two years ago and my wife and I had a fantastic day out. Centre Court tickets, where we saw Federer, Nadal and Lisicki's Magnificent Thighs, plus plenty of good action on the outer courts too.

The ballot is free to enter (well, the cost of a stamp and an envelope) and is well worth it.

Seconded. Lucky enough to get tickets for the second Monday two years ago and my wife and I had a fantastic day out. Centre Court tickets, where we saw Federer, Nadal and Lisicki's Magnificent Thighs, plus plenty of good action on the outer courts too.

The ballot is free to enter (well, the cost of a stamp and an envelope) and is well worth it.

As a member of my local tennis club, it doesn't even cost me that. I enter via the LTA website.

Never thought I'd say this but I've just seen the clips of Piers Morgan interviewing a very uncomfortable London Mayor. It made so much sense. Except I'd go one stage further and just kick them out of the country. Much cheaper than following them.

Holiday leave from work for 12 days, and going away on Tuesday - so you'll have a week free from me on here which should make some of you happy! :smile:

My mum's 80th birthday, all the family round and managed to surprise them all with the arrival of a cousin no-one had seen for some time! Lovely afternoon and wonderful cake (as always) by my daughter...

2017-06-11 15.36.36.jpg

Never thought I'd say this but I've just seen the clips of Piers Morgan interviewing a very uncomfortable London Mayor. It made so much sense. Except I'd go one stage further and just kick them out of the country. Much cheaper than following them.

Thankfully Piers Morgan spends most of his time swanning about in LA these days, but I'd second your calls to ban him from re-entering if we can. And you could always just unfollow - or indeed block - the bellend on Twitter. It's far easier that way.

Thankfully Piers Morgan spends most of his time swanning about in LA these days, but I'd second your calls to ban him from re-entering if we can. And you could always just unfollow - or indeed block - the bellend on Twitter. It's far easier that way.
Thirded - I never understand how Morgan keeps getting work, some of us remember him putting our troops in danger, nothing he has said or written since makes me warm to him.

Saw Ricky Gervais last night on his Humanity tour, it was outstanding. If you haven't got tickets already you need to get them. Failing that when the DVD comes out buy it! One of the funniest stand ups sets I've seen in a very long time!

Back