• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

My family.

I worked from home yesterday. When I finished I drove into town to meet some friends for drinks and dinner. I left home at 5.30 so didn't have any idea of what they had done until this morning.

Apparently after both boys' swimming lessons my wife took them both out to eat. She then took them to Tescos and they spent the best part of £200 on toiletries etc and took them to a local collection point for fire victims.

I was very proud of them.

My family.

I worked from home yesterday. When I finished I drove into town to meet some friends for drinks and dinner. I left home at 5.30 so didn't have any idea of what they had done until this morning.

Apparently after both boys' swimming lessons my wife took them both out to eat. She then took them to Tescos and they spent the best part of £200 on toiletries etc and took them to a local collection point for fire victims.

I was very proud of them.

Superb. I've not let my girl watch any of the news on the fire, she's too young for that kind of horror IMHO.

Superb. I've not let my girl watch any of the news on the fire, she's too young for that kind of horror IMHO.

I don't think my boys have watched it, but they certainly know about it. When I spoke to them both this morning I told them how proud I was, and that they did a good thing as these people have pretty much nothing left. My eldest said he had a dream about it. He said he dreamed that he lost his favourite soft toy. I know it was only a soft toy, but what he really dreamed about was what it would be like to lose the thing most important to him.

Our older daughter gave birth to a boy this am.I'm a Grandad for the first time.:smile:

Well done mate, I hope you'll get Southend & Jeremy Corbyn baby gro's in the post. :smile:

jeremy_corbyn_hope_baby_bodysuit-r016925b6751f4e1aba035d86da0d6581_kwigt_324.jpg

Japanese sumo bots

[video=youtube;QCqxOzKNFks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqxOzKNFks[/video]

They don't do baby kits sadly....MK Jnr's kit is the smallest and it's still a bit big and she's almost 6.

They've sorted that now - there were kits for very little ones in the club shop last time I visited.

That definitely wasn't the case when I was looking to buy them for my two though (but the smallest kits in stock do at least fit them now)

They've sorted that now - there were kits for very little ones in the club shop last time I visited.

That definitely wasn't the case when I was looking to buy them for my two though (but the smallest kits in stock do at least fit them now)

Ah definitely a wise move.

I'm happy as someone found 50p to put in the Shrimperzone meter. Who needs work. :smile:

Back