• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Public holiday here today and had one of the best long weekends since I've been here. 33C is about par but 3 days of almost unbroken sunshine is unheard of this time of year. ORM certainly made the most of it though I'm now making my way home and thoroughly knackered. I might resurrect my photobucket account. Hk is beatiful and so much more than skyscrapers and money. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

A very satisfying lunchtime run, which included a leg burning climb up Harrow Hill. Nice views from up there, but ouch ouch ouch.

Today is my last day at Ladbrokes.

Oooh. Joining Corals?

Bet365

155lwmd.jpg

Kids gave the wife and I tickets for the Shard last September. Finally got there today - brilliant experience, very happy.

Had to attend a corsa smashed to pieces in woods by the side of the A127. No one hurt so could enjoy the job, making a new public footpath through the undergrowth. Impressive how he managed to clear the 10 foot deep ditch and take the tree out whilst spinning the car round 180 degrees. Jobs like that are the only thing keeping me at this rathole.

First weekend in a month where I am not working and Tues is a public holiday (handover day). Work in a good place. It's sunny 30C+ and I have football this evening. For those SZFC vets still on here this was a start up team this season and things were pretty similar although our results over last few weeks have been close. A couple of single goal defeats. Then got to QF of league 6 a side. I went from player to Captain to assistant manager and will probably be player manager next season. Games over here are 70 mins given the climate and rolling subs. Good competitive league with great standard in top division and plenty of ex pats.

Over last 3 weeks we've gone from one English player to 6. Asian players have pace and skill but they don't speak and generally don't tackle. Now it is friendlies all the way to next season and we won last week.

Two in one day! Just discovered I can get 200 ciggs smuggled in from Indonesia for £15. Shop price is around £4 plus. They're the genuine article as well.[/QUOTE

But that's illegal and I am telling your mum,disclaimer,if she is dead I will have Togo to the next of kin.

Two in one day! Just discovered I can get 200 ciggs smuggled in from Indonesia for £15. Shop price is around £4 plus. They're the genuine article as well.[/QUOTE

But that's illegal and I am telling your mum,disclaimer,if she is dead I will have Togo to the next of kin.

Ha ha. Very much alive! And we won. Nice 8pm KO so temp had cooled down to 31C by the time we started

Getting my final payslip from Ladbrokes, which includes my redundancy money.

Then remembering I start a new job on Monday. Get in.

Back