• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

It's chinese new year and a chinese colleague has brought in wonderful home made cakes, fortune cookies & sweets :happy:

I used to work with a girl who is Punjabi and her mum made the best food ever! I said I'd marry her as long as all she ever did was cook! I recall the family had a religious festival dinner for 200 at home (yes, 200) and the girl's job on the Saturday was to peel enough onions to fill two witches cauldron-sized - er...cauldrons. She said "The whole of Maldon smelt of onions!"

If I win my online bet today, I'd be sure ecstatic.
1.gif

Lionel Richie tickets came in the post today for next Sunday. Oh! What a feeling! :happy:

All our holiday stuff came in the post today :smile: now I know all the info and can get really excited. Booked for us to have Segway tour round Barbados too, thinking about booking swimming with dolphins in St.Thomas too for the wife's birthday. So excited. :happy:

All our holiday stuff came in the post today :smile: now I know all the info and can get really excited. Booked for us to have Segway tour round Barbados too, thinking about booking swimming with dolphins in St.Thomas too for the wife's birthday. So excited. :happy:

And so you should, it'll be an amazing belated honeymoon!

Jersey Boys was brilliant, every bit as good as the West End, though not quite as intimate.

I'm now up to date with my delay repay claims. I received another £33.00 through the post from Govia this morning. That makes a total of about £50.00 I've had out of them in the last 2 months.

I never used to bother, but they have got so bad I decided the only way to get back at them was to hit them in the pocket...

I enjoyed watching Madonna fall over.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. I have worse falls most Saturday nights and at least half of the meat didn't fall out of Madonna's kebab unlike my latest stack.

At least for her sake I hope it didn't.

The chap in the pick and mix section of the Lego shop in Bluewater on Saturday.

He explained that if you carefully connected the Lego together before you put it in the pot you can fit loads more in.

It's about time someone taught these price gouging Danish b@st@rds a lesson.

After weeks of puzzling, I can now run my stage light rigs to act independently (e.g. one red, one green).

The chap in the pick and mix section of the Lego shop in Bluewater on Saturday.

He explained that if you carefully connected the Lego together before you put it in the pot you can fit loads more in.

It's about time someone taught these price gouging Danish b@st@rds a lesson.

This. Thanks Cyril.

Also, completed my latest coffee loyalty card so a free one tomorrow.

Back