• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

It is very rare that a live bite happens in this country. You have to have a real reason to release your dog. Like when firing a weapon we have a set of rules as our dogs are also classed as weapons. The dogs we use are trained mainly to bite the arm to cause the minimal amount of harm to the person. But enough to stop them in their tracks. You wouldn't release a dog for something small it has to be pretty serious like being shot at or seeing someone planting an IED.

The dogs used in afghan are completely different and some of them have been used to kill. The first ever bite I took off a dog in training was an ex special forces dog who had 3 confirmed kills. The last one was of it dragging out an afghan terrorist by his head. I'm not 100% on the truth of the stories but I know SF dogs are pretty nasty!

Can I have your autograph?

Katarina Johnson-Thompson. New European pentathlon champion and on her way to becoming Britain's next sporting superstar.

Nice bottle of pink prosecco to look forward to this evening, courtesy of Morrison's price cut!

Katarina Johnson-Thompson. New European pentathlon champion and on her way to becoming Britain's next sporting superstar.

We seem to do well in the multi-discipline events, obviously the important question is who is the hottest, Kelly Sotherton, Jessica Ennis or Katarina Johnson-Thompson.....?

We seem to do well in the multi-discipline events, obviously the important question is who is the hottest, Kelly Sotherton, Jessica Ennis or Katarina Johnson-Thompson.....?

Kelly, by accounts from friends who trained at Loughborough when she did, are that she was the keenest!

That's a very important question! I've always been very fond of Princess Jess, but Sotherton's not bad either.

In terms of our female multi-discipline heritage, there is of course Mary Peters and Denise Lewis too. Not to mention 17 year old Morgan Lake who did very well to finish fifth today. Louise Hazel isn't quite in the league of any of the above sports-wise but...

louise-3.jpg

tFzD2dmZ.jpg

Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins opened on the seafront where Circus Circus was. Meant to have opened yesterday. Anyone confirm?

Back