• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not Man U. Arsenal, Liverpool, City would be decent. West Ham if they win also.

Would prefer anyone but Liverpool. Afraid Suarez would cut us to bits. Don't want to hit our teams confidence in that way.

Not to say we wouldn't give them a good game, we will battle whoever we draw and no one will really want to draw us.

Great to still be in the cup ..... and normally I would be thinking of any team that we stood a good chance of beating at home but having seen how our league performances drifted away as we progressed in JPT I am now leaning more towards any game that would be a good money earner so perhaps a tie that would interest the TV/armchair viewers as well.

Perhaps Stevenage, Oxford or Rochdale at home? Hmmm. Not sure. What about Coventry instead - the return of The Moooose.

We will be in Los Gigantes. First job when we arrive on Friday night will be to find somewhere showing the games on the TV :unsure:

Lol, my second home! Where are you staying and I'll see if I can find out where it'll be on!

Hoping for an easy home draw, as am in Poland that weekend, so will hopefully get to see us in the 5th round instead!

It has to be spammers away, good gate receipt share, probably on live TV, very winnable and fat Sam get's the sack

Arsenal away would be perfect. Big crowd, we have never played them before so would be nice. Happy to bow out at emirates having banked a big fat cheque.

Rochdale looked just as good as we did yesterday against championship opposition in Leeds...all one way traffic from Dale and they should have won by 5 or 6....

Would love Arsenal away.

Rochdale looked just as good as we did yesterday against championship opposition in Leeds...all one way traffic from Dale and they should have won by 5 or 6....

Would love Arsenal away.
Yeah don't fancy Rochdale at all, would be no TV money and a hard tie to win.

Spookier, we will be in LG also....see you in the Footie bar above San Francisco restaurant maybe!! Either way COYBB

What a game that was! Trautman's save from Hollis still stands in my memory as just breathtaking. Those of us that were there will remember that it had rained for days before and the pitch had been dug up in channels to lay new drainage so that the match could be played. What a difference to yesterday's playing surface. Despite a week of rain and it pouring throughout the match the pitch held up well.

Man City went on to win the cup with Trautman breaking his neck in the final. I'd love to see them back here next round.
Man City at home.Revenge for the 1950's. Also,Pellegrini might,just might,get his team selection wrong as he almost did against Palace. 5th. Round ? Arsenal away please.

Back