• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Excellent signing, experienced at this level and he'd still been on loan at Crawley at the end of the season they would probably have stayed up (and sent Colchester down!). Just the sort of creative midfielder we need.

Welcome Anthony, another player to have finally made it to the big team in Essex! :clap:

Wordsworth looks like a good signing, a creative midfielder who scores goals. He's scored several against us, including a brace back in 2010. Welcome to the best team in Essex, Anthony.

Top signing that! Shows intent and exactly the kind of player we need. Can't wait to see him in action.

Would it be possible to set up a specific forum (the Naughty Step?) to which all posts from Mark Stevart, Mrs Blue and Wiggy are diverted so that they can then just make each other miserable with their moans and wind ups? The rest of this forum might then benefit from more considered discussions.

I realise I am probably living up to my User name but I am seriously happy with the signings of the last day or two.

Saunders insists that small margins, such as being able to keep hold of midfielder Wordsworth, on loan from Ipswich Town, and defender Wood, on loan from Rotherham United, until the end of the season might have made the difference.

"Probably losing Richard Wood and Anthony Wordsworth has cost us,” the interim boss said. “They were two key players. Anthony had 12 assists and scored five goals and Richard Wood going back to Rotherham has decimated our defence.

People been on here all summer moaning about lack of signings,when we do sign someone they start moaning again about the quality. I give up

I hear Orient have come in with a bid for you. Smashing club, huge fanbase. Can I give you a lift?

Sorry, we're already got too many overly-negative, illiterate morons. That's why I've been on loan to Southend for so long.

I think this is a great signing, btw. Ran the game against us towards the back end of the season and always looked good for the Ewes.

Back