• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ayrshire and you are sheep who obvious follows other sheep :Worthy:

So people are allowed different opinions, but if they are different to yours then they are all sheep?

You've said he played for a relegated team, others have then countered that with an reasoned debate. You've then just repeated your original point a dozen or so times.

I don't rate him never have done can't take the fact others don't think his a good signing cause I don't :thumbdown:

Give it a break.

He hasn't even pulled on a Southend shirt yet.

He looks to me a decent signing on paper.

See what I mean?

Someone who loves attention and got plenty on another unknown thread before that was closed? Don't know who you are referring to! :whistling:

Back to Wordsworth, I've only said this a few times but I think this is a player we lacked last season as we rarely had runners from midfield getting into the box and when we did we scored. Even when shooting from range (Timlin a few times & Leonard) they managed a few.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: are we gonna keep signing players who got relegated with there clubs

Are you going to keep posting the same thing..WE get it.No need to repeat it every other post.

Give it a rest please.

The Owners.

I think this is a terrific acquisition and will add some much needed guile to our solid midfield.

Don't think he can play in a two in the centre of midfield, but more of a number 10. Someone mentioned a 4-2-3-1 and he's be brilliant in behind a central striker.

Think he is a very exciting signing and quite some statement for a newly promoted side.

Back