• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where is United Blues

A very good question, which I will attmept to answer:-

Maybe a person who has stood the test of time over a long period of years through good, bad and indifferent circumstances ?

Maybe a person who is forever optimitistic for the club he/she supports ?

Maybe a person who is not quick to criticise in adversity ?

Maybe a lot of things I cannot now think of at the end of an exhausting week ?

Maybe the greater good of the club he/she supports given over-riding importance than compared with any single individual member of the club.

Maybe a loyal supporter would have been a better desrciption.

What do you think ?

Do you have a thought ?

I would still like to know your opinion, as I think the question was quite an interesting one and could develop into a serious topic

Ian are you actually not only replying to yourself but asking yourself questions now ?! :)

2nd thoughts on questions previously raised, Jam Man, nothing more or less.

All quiet from RM on the thread.

Last edited:
3rd Up Date [19.3.08] now added

3rd Up Date: 19 March 2008

RM did email me privately yesterday to confirm that he anticipates being in a position to reply to the listed questions by circa end of the week following the long Easter vacation weekend.

Footballing matters, are , I agree much more important at the business end of the season.

Did have the audacity to ask another - concerning our North Bank, being returned to home supporters for next two seasons. Hopefully we may have news sooner on that one, if at all possible.

UTB

Ian W

4th/5th Up-date

Or possibly the truth is Grotesque ?

4th Update: Thurs 3 April 2008

No news. All has gone quiet, I will email RM in next few days to seek indication of his anticipated response.

5th Update: Sunday 6 April 2008

Think [understandably] RM is pre-occupied and best the original questions be deferred until after the season ends.

Football is much more important and getting back into the Championship at the soonest opporrunity is everyone's top priority.

The remaining development/planning issues for new ground will also be pressing and doubtless pre-occupying, to the management.

The longer term finer details are something, which IMO remain important are matters which RM can, hopefully enlighten us upon more fully, in the course of time.

Maybe ideas are still being formulated for our consumption & disclosure and the need to know basis has not yet, arrived ?

Last edited:
Don't really know why Ron would really want to waste his time speaking to you. You obviously have a hidden agenda in all this. Better to hold a public meeting and invite all interested fans and local people along rather than one self serving individual who will seek to use the meeting for his own needs. That is my view on all this bull.

Don't really know why Ron would really want to waste his time speaking to you. You obviously have a hidden agenda in all this. Better to hold a public meeting and invite all interested fans and local people along rather than one self serving individual who will seek to use the meeting for his own needs. That is my view on all this bull.

Although I have SUFC Forever blocked from viewing his postings, I would venture to suggest that his response is quite likely to be total garbage.

If SUFC Forever wishes to discuss honour and integrity, he can PM me.

Last edited:

Although I have SUFC Forever blocked from viewing his postings, I would venture to suggest that his response is quite likely to be total garbage.

Could someone suggest he PM me if he wishes to discuss honour and integrity.

Please stop this childish ranting.

Ian did begin this in the wrong way and antagonised a few people, me included.

However since meeting RM he has changed his opinion and is very positive now so fair play to him for that.

All he is doing now is keeping us informed of the answers to questions that he asked.

Please stop this childish ranting.

Ian did begin this in the wrong way and antagonised a few people, me included.

However since meeting RM he has changed his opinion and is very positive now so fair play to him for that.

All he is doing now is keeping us informed of the answers to questions that he asked.

Agreed. You are right in many above respects, but issues/questions only resulted from raising other related matters first which were non-answered both on SZ and at clubs official site.

6th Up-date: 24 August

No further contact from RM, failed IMO to honour his promise to respond/reply.

Suggest the non-answered questions [or any of them as they may consider may be of any concern] be tabled in advance by shareholders for next AGM.

RM has emailed detailed response, yesterday evening.

I am seeking his permission to publish in entirety, before
posting here.

Back