• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

She was quite diplomatic wasn't she? Not sure she's mean enough to have a future as a judge. She says the chocolate fondant actually was really good though!

Only one woman cooked well IMHO. Even Paul, who they sent through, his main meal sounded well ropey.

Started re-watching Friday Night Lights recently. Criminally slept on in the greatest television series of all time stakes. Clear Eye, Full Hearts.

I suppose someone has to cop for it.............I watched The Ark last night. Superbly acted and I enjoyed the whole 90 minutes.

Last edited:
The Nas documentary that was on C4. It's brilliant. Even if you're not into hiphop, if you like music or American culture you'll realise how important this album was. A classic, and the story behind it is really interesting

Only on 4od for a couple more days so check it out or download it.

The Coalition on C4.Not bad.

Turned off after 10 minutes. It was like a bad Rory Bremner sketch show. West Wing has nothing to worry about.

Sorry but I've never seen an episode of West Wing (or House of Cards either,for that matter).

Partly because I don't care to fork out for Murdoch TV but mainly because I prefer original British dramas rather than their transatlantic counterparts.

Episode 2 of Inside Number 9. If you haven't watched it, just do. Pemberton and Shearsmith are a pair of geniuses. Fair to say Sheridan Smith can act a bit too...

Sorry but I've never seen an episode of West Wing (or House of Cards either,for that matter).

Partly because I don't care to fork out for Murdoch TV but mainly because I prefer original British dramas rather than their transatlantic counterparts.
Not like you to be narrow minded

Back