• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gave up after moving up 2 places in 30mins, so I emailed them for a call back. This wouldn't be a problem if the stadium had been built on time! :whistling:

Was in the ticket office sataday morning was held up for 20 mins a woman in front of me brought 7 tickets she didnt seem like a season card holder so can only assume general folk were able to get tickets along side season ticket holders .The girl serving her was also pointing where was the best place for a group to sit .

Lots of time and effort would have been saved if some areas could go back to standing, West TBV section, North Bank, Lower South have to be prime standing areas for the seats to be removed.

Will be excellent to see the Hall filled up again, not before time!

But, and it is a big but for me - I cant go to the game as I am away on holiday (I wasnt expecting to get into the 4th round so it wasnt something I anticipated when we booked it...). On the very small offchance that it snows while I am away and the game is postponed (I know that this is unlikely, as everyone will do their utmost to allow the game to be played) what are the changes of getting tickets for a rearranged fixture?

I bought my tickets around midday today, only a few odd seats left in the south upper in J block ..

The previous comment quoted the box office as saying 9158 SOLD. So assume that's season card take up and general public..

If this figure is correct and assuming that the North Bank at present is reserved for Hull fans, that doesnt leave many seats left anywhere. If im right that a full capacity these days is around 11500, the North Bank, including the north west corner holds 2500, that makes 11658 seats. either bought or unsaleable to home fans. Are my figures correct?

I haven't bought my ticket yet and I have a north bank season ticket so there's no seat that can be reserved for me, does this mean I could miss out if I don't buy a ticket even before the season ticket deadline?

I haven't bought my ticket yet and I have a north bank season ticket so there's no seat that can be reserved for me, does this mean I could miss out if I don't buy a ticket even before the season ticket deadline?

I'd be giving them a buzz my friend!

Well they called me back, I got two tickets in the East Blues, one infront of the other. :thumbsup:

If this figure is correct and assuming that the North Bank at present is reserved for Hull fans, that doesnt leave many seats left anywhere. If im right that a full capacity these days is around 11500, the North Bank, including the north west corner holds 2500, that makes 11658 seats. either bought or unsaleable to home fans. Are my figures correct?

Is it me? No, your figures don't make sense!

just got 2 tickets east stand blue, spoke to ticket office update 9158 home tickets sold but only 3800 for chesterfield at present

Surprised that people are not as enthusiastic about the Chesterfield game. Two good teams that play football in a nearly top of the table clash. "What's not to like?" as they say on the telly.

A lot of people were a bit disappointed when we didn't draw a glamour team but they're still a Premier League side and I'm not surprised that Roots Hall will be about full. Like it or not it, it is a David and Goliath contest and just the whiff of a chance of a Cup upset.......the thrill of the competition is still alive, at least at basement level. Once the rush for Cup tickets has abated, I would expect sales for the Chesterfield game to pick up during the week. I would be disappointed if there weren't at least 6K for this top of the League clash.

The previous comment quoted the box office as saying 9158 SOLD. So assume that's season card take up and general public..

Numbers are;
East stand (inc boxes) = 2878
West = 3337
North = 2248
South Upper = 935
South Lower (inc Family area) = 2029

Total = 11,427

This is total capacity without any segregation...so take out the North-West corner Blocks X,Y,Z and NA...say 800-900 = gate of approx 10,500...simples eh !

Numbers are;
East stand (inc boxes) = 2878
West = 3337
North = 2248
South Upper = 935
South Lower (inc Family area) = 2029

Total = 11,427

This is total capacity without any segregation...so take out the North-West corner Blocks X,Y,Z and NA...say 800-900 = gate of approx 10,500...simples eh !
You need to factor in that tickets are not sold for W block. So even if west is sold out there will be 200+ empty seats in the west

I didn't think that as a season ticket holder I'd be worried about getting my tickets but by the sounds of it won't be long before the club are offering season ticket holders seats to the general public , even though it says there reserved till Saturday !!

I think I'm going to bowl down there tomorrow and get mine as I think this will sell out.

Back