• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Just had a call from a friend who has seen the Goat at Roots Hall having a look around
rock.gif

Let's hope they don't sit him in the front row of the South Lower for a proper look!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 28 2005,13:12)]Let's hope they don't sit him in the front row of the South Lower for a proper look!!!
Or the back 2 rows of the South Upper!
tounge.gif

Just had a phone call that Ronaldo was seen in the Roots Hall market!!

biggrin.gif

well maybe there is some truth in this. Remember what Tilson said to the BBC about the Goat and it didn't seem like it was a dead duck. Especially now he has no contract. I say watch this space and lets see what happens. (but then we have been saying for the past two months
biggrin.gif
)

Well said young man, but what about Ronaldo do you not think Tilly would be interested?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpbizkit @ July 28 2005,14:24)]Another rubbish rumour. This is getting so annoying now.
Do you know it's a rubbish rumour? Do you know that Kent Shrimper's friend is a liar?

You've been a bit harsh there me thinks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue man @ July 28 2005,13:33)]Well said young man, but what about Ronaldo do you not think Tilly would be interested?
Which one - the Portugese diver or the Brazilan porkbelly?

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue man @ July 28 2005,13:33)]Well said young man, but what about Ronaldo do you not think Tilly would be interested?
Is that Uncle Ron's full name?
wow.gif

Of all of the strikers names we have been connected with over the summer, its Goater i would have most delighted to sign, so lets hope for the best.

FEED THE GOAT! FEED THE GOAT! FEED THE GOAT AND HE WILL SCORE! FEED THE GOAT AND HE WIL SCORE!

thought I would start early.

biggrin.gif

Woah, he's not signed yet! I doubt he'd be willing to drop his wage demands enough to allow us to sign him too

I think he's gotta be realistic and realise he's probably not get anywhere near 8K at a week at his age!

Back