• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Massive Plea...

I havent seen anyone angry at the coaching staff.

There is absolutely no suggestion that they are. This is one of the biggest abusers (from the terraces) of those who displease him trying to make out as the Voice of Loyalty and Reason instead of being one of the biggest underminers of the team and club around.

:puke

There is absolutely no suggestion that they are. This is one of the biggest abusers (from the terraces) of those who displease him trying to make out as the Voice of Loyalty and Reason instead of being one of the biggest underminers of the team and club around.

:puke

I will quite happily do what i like, in regards to boooing or negative support, if it's justified at the team, i went mad at Franno on Saturday because he was a disgrace.. you are a fool - end of. Look beyond your nose, and you may see the bigger picture.. Much love.

Why do people feel the need to spite each other on this board? We all want the same thing in the end so what is the big deal if we have different opinions about how to achieve it?

I will quite happily do what i like, in regards to boooing or negative support, if it's justified at the team, i went mad at Franno on Saturday because he was a disgrace.. you are a fool - end of. Look beyond your nose, and you may see the bigger picture.. Much love.

Which just proves my point. If you think booing and negative support achieves anything, then 'tis you are the fool, sweetchops.

Which just proves my point. If you think booing and negative support achieves anything, then 'tis you are the fool, sweetchops.

Call me sweetchops again, and i'll go chicken Oriental on you - sugarpuff...

You know, this thread is about the first thing today to actually make me laugh! Well done chaps! :D

Are we going to have enough in the squad for seven on the bench Friday?

f**k the bench . . . . have we got enough players to fill the starting 11

on the current basis i think i'll take my boots with me on friday night at the probability of getting a starting place - can i suggest a few of you do the same

Al

f**k the bench . . . . have we got enough players to fill the starting 11

on the current basis i think i'll take my boots with me on friday night at the probability of getting a starting place - can i suggest a few of you do the same

Al

You may have come up with an idea that could give us enough players and get us some money. We could tell some rich people that they can play for a professional club and then charge them for being on the bench!

Back