• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

David Sullivan At Southend?.

Indeed we have!

Its dire at the moment, we have one customer basically keeping us going!

Sounds a bit like Southend Airport, if it wasn't for ATC Lasham's and Inflite then we would be stuffed.

Bit harsh your comments Bazza on Karen Brady. Like her or not she didn't become so successful for any other reason than she knows business. I am not being pc here but how many football board rooms have women in them? Then look at how many successful companies (non football) ARE successful BECAUSE they have the diversity of mixed boards

Let me see....David Sullivan, cockney West Ham fan who's been involved with Birmingham for years and who was involved with the poaching of Barry 'Judas' Fry. Sorry, I for one wouldn't want to sell out our soul to that *#@%!

Would people be happier if Sullivan put money in and remained a fairly silent partner though? Face it, we need cash & we need an awful lot of it in a very short timeframe!

I just think he may be after a challenge of a smaller club with potential rather than West Ham who at best can qualify for Europe of win a cup once a year. If they wanted to get in the top 4 it would take someone with some serious cash from the middle east of Asia not Sullivan it would be out of his league.

I just think there could be a chance thats all from what he has said and his local background.

that post really is the straw that broke the camels back Barry take your anacistic views and your high moral ground and go and dirty another message board you berk. What I dont know about football isnt worth knowing and I certainly dont see the Liam Brady and those austrailain sullivans coming anywhere near our dear old hall or the super stadium thats about to built at fosters farm

you pratt barry you prraaatt

No if David Gold were to come back into football it will be at West Ham and with that bankrupt icelandic bank not a keen owner I can see him making a bid for West Ham once he gets his money out of Birmingham

Let me see....David Sullivan, cockney West Ham fan who's been involved with Birmingham for years and who was involved with the poaching of Barry 'Judas' Fry. Sorry, I for one wouldn't want to sell out our soul to that *#@%!

Seconded! No thanks. Don't want no sleaze bucket down here.
Why the hell would we swap Sir Ron for that ****?

Sullivan & the Gold brothers are known to be Wet Spam fans, so I can't see this one happening.

But Wet Spam are sort of 80mil in debt with no future for growth:D

We need 80m to expand and have prospects of a better future :cool:

What would you plough 80 million into?:whistling:

Basically if they want to waste 80m then they would buy Wet Spam

This story popped up on Birmingham fanzine post two years ago and the rumour was they were heading to the coast of Essex.

Back