• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

David Sullivan At Southend?.

Sorry to burst your rather pessimistic bubble there Bazza but RM aint going nowhere. He's in it for the long haul so best you get used to it instead of living on pipe dreams :)

Sorry winkle I have just seen your smarmy little comment there and would like to put your hat on straight as perhaps you are not really understanding what I am saying.

First of all you are not bursting my bubble at all and why on earth you think you would is not quite clear. I was suggesting he MAY have an nterest in our club due to him being from the location and wanting to invest in a new club with potential. How on earth that makes me pesimistic I really don't know maybe you had a few too many turps when you responded or maybe you are just a bit of a tool who wanted to write a few big words and impress a few people.

My posts were one of a Southend fan looking to the future where perhaps someone with some cash with come in and save us from potential uncertainty which seems to be the case.

Ta, Barry the dog.

Sorry winkle I have just seen your smarmy little comment there and would like to put your hat on straight as perhaps you are not really understanding what I am saying.

First of all you are not bursting my bubble at all and why on earth you think you would is not quite clear. I was suggesting he MAY have an nterest in our club due to him being from the location and wanting to invest in a new club with potential. How on earth that makes me pesimistic I really don't know maybe you had a few too many turps when you responded or maybe you are just a bit of a tool who wanted to write a few big words and impress a few people.

My posts were one of a Southend fan looking to the future where perhaps someone with some cash with come in and save us from potential uncertainty which seems to be the case.

Ta, Barry the dog.
Steady on you two

Back