• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News North Bank OPEN!

I have just been told the E-Zine will go out to 10's of thousands tomorrow. So that should boost the numbers.

The numbers were always going to rely on "Pay on the Day" fans. As most seaso's will not move for whatever reason, which is their choice. Well done to those who have given up their normal seat though.

Fingers crossed there's a good take up from non-seaso's, or it will be a waste of time.

Saying that, it's only Tuesday, so plenty of time for the seaso's to change their minds...

I would say your better having less numbers and a lot of singers than a load of people who are only half heartedly in there.

Even if there's 5 people or 500 people, we will make lots of noise!

Indeed we will.

We are the Southend boys, stand up and make some noise!

That's the chant that goes on for 20 mins incase some of you were wondering what the words were!

65 Tickets already transferred over the club have just old me so I think we should be able to push 500 in there

Do you mean 65 season cards transferred, or does the 65 include non-seaso's (like me) who've phoned up and booked them?

Would be good if those that are coming in the North, could bring some balloons/flags etc to add a bit of colour.

If someone fancies making a "Back Home" banner as well, that would be sweet!

What's the latest on this? Are we going into party mode or not?

Paul's contemplating bringing his inflatable shark, and we'll likely pay a visit to Argosy Toys (recommended by Girth) to try and get some more stuff, beachballs etc

What's the latest on this? Are we going into party mode or not?

Paul's contemplating bringing his inflatable shark, and we'll likely pay a visit to Argosy Toys (recommended by Girth) to try and get some more stuff, beachballs etc

Yes DEFO let me know when your going Argosy I will give you directions or even better come down there with you

two more for me, The Southend Pak is back (PAK stood for punch and kick) and was
sprayed all over the town graffiti style before tag's as in george davis is innocent.

I am not a pakistani by the way as one zoner thought! eee they don't know their born.......

Pity we havent got the middle section behind the goal, but well done to those who made it possible.

Nostalgia is a thing of the past!!!

We are up to the 100 mark now. So picking up slowly. Hopefully 300 or so by kick off which should be enough to make some decent noise. Keep buying people, more the merrier!

Getting there...

Roll up, roll up. Get your tickets here...

Dial 08444 77 00 77 NOW!!!!!

It's party time people!

Bring your flags, balloons, ticker tape, inflatables etc.

n831145251_3049972_4461.jpg

Back