• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News North Bank OPEN!

I'll be there in my Adventure Island gear, having to leave early for work. Should be a good atmosphere!

we did our best, i'd be interested to hear what people thought, loud etc??

shame the team didn't respond.
Good in the first half but a bit quieter in the 2nd half. Looks like you lost a few people in the 2nd half? It would have been better if we were attacking the North Bank in the 2nd half. Should be plenty of chances to have the North Bank for next season.

The only slightly negative thing is that you made the Yeovil fans sing more than they probably would have done.

Reasonable turnout & better noise than normal from the West Stand, so the move seemed worth it. Shame they can't score goals as well, as nobody on the pitch can!

IMG_0619B.jpg

Proof that the turn was well supported

i think it was a good turn out. i saw a few people taking pictures so please put up when you can. imagine if we had a few hundred more and the amount of noise we would have been able to make. i hope a few people have changed there mind and will come over for the stockport game. it made a crap game quite fun.

From where i was sitting in the west stand, the noise was impressive and the drum had a loud errie beat to it. Reminded me of zulu!. Well done to all those who participated. As mentioned in an earlier post, if we go down and we still have a club, then i see no reason why that half cant be opened for Blues fans every game. The amount of teams who would bring more support than Yeovil did, you could count with one hand.

No pictures of the North Bank fans on the Official Site. Thought it looked good when the 4 guys were waving the big flags down the front before the game. But for some reason they were not waving them when the teams came out.

I know alot of you that went in the North Bank like a beer or two before the match, but it might be an idea to get there a bit earlier and try and get the atmosphere going.

Also the singing sounded the best it has done for ages, but by moving it did stop some of the chanting from spreading round the ground. One chant that people did join in was 'When the Blues go Marching in' that was without doubt the loudest chant of the day. I know you like the stand up & make some noise chant but you should try the 'Marching in' chant a few more times.

We will be in there for the Stockport game.

i think it was a good turn out. i saw a few people taking pictures so please put up when you can. imagine if we had a few hundred more and the amount of noise we would have been able to make. i hope a few people have changed there mind and will come over for the stockport game. it made a crap game quite fun.

Great atmosphere in the NB yesterday,i think i can safely say,the Pak is back,great work fellas.

If only we could hold onto the North Bank. The only place where everyone is up for making some noise throughout the game in RH

Back