• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest, and I assume you're a Southend fan, had it been the last game of the season and we needed three points to stay up/go up or get in the play offs would you still be happy and dismiss me as small minded?

Not sure if any of those "fans" who wanted us to lose has answered this yet?

Chaps please see below your remaining fixtures for this season in case you don't have them.

o.gif

Tuesday, 15 March 2011
Npower League Two
Macclesfield v Lincoln City, 19:45
Saturday, 19 March 2011
Npower League Two
Stevenage v Lincoln City, 15:00
Friday, 25 March 2011
Npower League Two
Lincoln City v Rotherham, 19:45
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Npower League Two
Port Vale v Lincoln City, 19:45
Saturday, 2 April 2011
Npower League Two
Torquay v Lincoln City, 15:00
Saturday, 9 April 2011
Npower League Two
Lincoln City v Gillingham, 15:00
Saturday, 16 April 2011
Npower League Two
Crewe v Lincoln City, 15:00
Friday, 22 April 2011
Npower League Two
Bury v Lincoln City, 15:00
Monday, 25 April 2011
Npower League Two
Lincoln City v Cheltenham, 15:00
Saturday, 30 April 2011
Npower League Two
Oxford Utd v Lincoln City, 15:00
Saturday, 7 May 2011
Npower League Two
Lincoln City v Aldershot, 15:00

LMAO Dodgeblue.... there is a reserve team fixture on weds against Hartlepool...

Not sure if any of those "fans" who wanted us to lose has answered this yet?

In addition to your very reasonable point perhaps they could also consider that if between now and the end of season we go into administration, not beyond the realms of possibility by any means, then those 3 points dropped could be even more crucial.

What about the look on the faces of the gutted players at the end, people like Barker Sawyer etc, you know, the players in the Blue Shouthend shirts with the Southend Club badge on ???

There was me thinking that this was a Southend United Football CLub forum - how wrong can I be !!

So guys, did you cheer the winning goal by Grimes, the Lincoln player when he scored the winner ??

Well said.

Its one thing wanting Tilly to do well but when you start wanting Southend to lose games and actually happy when we do then you have to question what is going through peoples minds.

We support Southend, not Steve Tilson, however highly we think of him.

Hate Ron Martin all you like but this is our team and we could be out of the play off contention now.

Can we have an 'away fans' sub-forum for threads like this? I appreciate we always look to welcome away fans onto the forum for a bit of banter but they can easily get mixed up with those threads started by actual Southend fans about SUFC.

Cheers.

Can we have an 'away fans' sub-forum for threads like this? I appreciate we always look to welcome away fans onto the forum for a bit of banter but they can easily get mixed up with those threads started by actual Southend fans about SUFC.

Cheers.

I would agree with that

I hate Ron as much as the next fan. Yes Tilson as moved on (well shoved) and now we have Sturrock, and imo has done a great job this season with the limited funds he has. Before the game and after the game I chanted Tilson's name. For me, in my limited years of supporting the Shrimpers, he has been the best manager we had. And the chants were a thank you for the highs we had under his reign. But as soon as that whistle went I wanted nothing more than 3 points. Yes Tilly has his revenge on Ron, but now we move on to the next game against Crewe and hope for 3 points

UP THE BLUES!

This has got to be one of the strangest threads ever started on here. That was a massive game for us, with the strikers and bench we have, plus more injuries, Lincoln may have dashed our hopes for a play-off spot. Unless we suddenly get about 4 loanees and hit top form, we need a miracle.
How can anyone be happy about last Saturday?

That is one tough set of fixtures they have all in a row ..

Stevenage v Lincoln City
Lincoln City v Rotherham
Port Vale v Lincoln City
Torquay v Lincoln City
Lincoln City v Gillingham
Crewe v Lincoln City
Bury v Lincoln City

That is one tough set of fixtures they have all in a row ..

Stevenage v Lincoln City
Lincoln City v Rotherham
Port Vale v Lincoln City
Torquay v Lincoln City
Lincoln City v Gillingham
Crewe v Lincoln City
Bury v Lincoln City

They might still go down then.....:winking:

I hate Ron as much as the next fan. Yes Tilson as moved on (well shoved) and now we have Sturrock, and imo has done a great job this season with the limited funds he has. Before the game and after the game I chanted Tilson's name. For me, in my limited years of supporting the Shrimpers, he has been the best manager we had. And the chants were a thank you for the highs we had under his reign. But as soon as that whistle went I wanted nothing more than 3 points. Yes Tilly has his revenge on Ron, but now we move on to the next game against Crewe and hope for 3 points

UP THE BLUES!

Good. Because we didn't get more than 3 points. In fact we got none. You must be happy then.

Quite an interesting thread and it appears there are more people than just rayleigh boy that feel this way.

Personally I have to ask myself what and who are SUFC these days ? A manager that took another mans job before he had been dismissed bringing his son along for the ride, the loss of 95% of the entire squad from the season before, just who and what are we today ?

It's very hard to feel any affinity towards the current set up for a lot of people.

Quite an interesting thread and it appears there are more people than just rayleigh boy that feel this way.

Personally I have to ask myself what and who are SUFC these days ? A manager that took another mans job before he had been dismissed bringing his son along for the ride, the loss of 95% of the entire squad from the season before, just who and what are we today ?

It's very hard to feel any affinity towards the current set up for a lot of people.

Thats exactly how i feel, i pick and choose the aways i do now, a new ground for example yet i was supposed to be ashamed of myself for not going to Lincoln according to some dimwit on here, seeing Tilly in another teams gear is not a sight that i particularly relish believe it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back