• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Franchise Teams

Got my team. We're top in FC and BT20 , and 3rd in OD :smiles:

Can't see any details of their attributes though...

Edit - Ignore that, I'm being a jub

We're not in good shape position wise!

Shallow and Pedantic CC (8645)
First Class League: #5 in VII.10
One Day League: #7 in IV.51
BT20: #12 in VI.56
Team Ranking:
#528 in West Indies
#18839 in the World

We're not in good shape position wise!

Shallow and Pedantic CC (8645)
First Class League: #5 in VII.10
One Day League: #7 in IV.51
BT20: #12 in VI.56
Team Ranking:
#528 in West Indies
#18839 in the World

My squad is terrible. Just pulled a youth and he's my best player!

My first XI is basically mediocre/mediocre in every position other than a mediocre/abysmal bowling. The only respectable or competent skill I got was in fielding!

BATTIER SHRIMPERS (8350)General Manager: BB (3883)
Region: Jamaica
First Class League: #1 in VII.24
One Day League: #3 in IV.14
BT20: #1 in VI.546
Team Ranking: #349 in West Indies
#10235 in the World

Got 1 Competent Bat, but with Worthless Conc. Nothing above Mediocre Bowling. 2 Comp W/K's :'( both with Mediocre batting and Conc

My friendly schedule is full so couldn't do that!!

My first 17yo went for £40k. A competent/mediocre with feeble stamina. If I'd kept all my 17yos I'd have been sitting on a fortune. Damn my lack of faith in the system!

At least I was proven right on the theory though, got called an idiot by one person on the sledging!

You might as well, set a default line up and some nets and leave it accumulating cash and members in case you want to concentrate on it more. It's actually quite fun starting from scratch again.

Haha. Good stuff though. Got bids on 3 of mine so far. Will be interesting to see wht they all eventually go for...
£48k in the end. £2k he cost. Identical player went for £3k just before the franchises came in this morning.

Got two more expiring today and the bids are building. Then 25 tomorrow and 18 on Friday. Could have been so much more though!!

I went for Papa New Guinea, Freeloaders CCC are 616 out of 648 teams in PNG... looking bad!

have arranged about 8 friendlies away vs N-Tranceshire, to hopefully help raise some funds. FC subsidy will only be £15k a week as @ level 4, so need lots of friendlies!

West Indies is now full until they expand it next season.

I've picked up a couple of trainees and will 5 net them both until they will make enough money to get me above the £1.6m barrier. Will then sell and start building.

my YP is my best player by almost 1k BTR, and is also my player with best leadership... all the 30 year olds must f**king hate the arrogant little sod!

Back