• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Franchise Teams

MrB

Life President
Anyone going to set one up? I will even if I don't pay too much attention to it as it's there building cash and members should you ever decide to do more with it. Not sure what country to go to though. We should all try and hit the same country!

Yeah, I expect I'll set one up although I doubt very much I'll micro-manage it.

It's an interesting move. It's likely to have a knock-on impact on our main clubs as the influx of new teams will cause inflation in the transfer market. It's also going to mean a substantial increase in the number of good players around in a couple of seasons' time, as the experienced players will know how to train and will probably be looking to sell for profit.

The YP market will be very expensive, an influx of teams with no ITS to pull youths themselves will be looking for 6 or 7 trainees. Competent youth pulls will become valuable again.

USA, Canada or West Indies appeal to me as the games are played during the evening our time.

I was just going to suggest we all go for the same country, will give everyone an even starting point, see who reall is top don.

maybe someone should add start a poll. I would say not FC country, as will hopefully mean there are less players so is a true SZ nation. I back the USA.

I'm off to the West Indies as would rather keep FC.

Applications open, button doesn't work for me though.

MrB said:
Applications open, button doesn't work for me though.
Mine didn't work either. Log out and back in again, and it should be OK.

Applied for mine - BATTIER SHRIMPERS, from Jamaica :smiles:

Yeah, got there in the end.

Prices have gone silly already, can't believe I sold/fired a big bunch of my 17yos. Still got 50 to sell though.

Back