• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would like to see he North £5 cheaper due to the view and at the same time would boost our numbers in there!

In fact I am going to e-mail the club and suggest this!

Surely this will just make it harder for people to transfer to the North Bank on matchdays as ticket checks would then need to be put into place between the two sections as they will have different price categories. If you want to make it easier for people to transfer then, for starters, the ticket price needs to be taken out of the equation.

£390 errrrr no thanks, i will again give it a miss and so will many others which will have a knock on effect on the crowds, i can understand £350.

even £300 is a bit steep even for, what is it, League 2 football next year again.:whistling:

even £300 is a bit steep even for, what is it, League 2 football next year again.:whistling:

To be honest - whatever league we were playing in, I'd still be there every home game. Southend are my team, and when I sing "Southend 'til I die" I really mean it!

£20 a throw to spend an afternoon with my son and my mates is well worth it. OK if you can't afford it, then it's a lot of money. But I know how lost I'm going to be feeling until 18th August (or a few days before for the Carling Cup) and the price I pay is well worth what I receive in return.

Well then you should have renewed before 20th March when it was £350!

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetail/0,,10444~2654679,00.html
i still would not renew if it was £350 affraid, if the club turned round and said we are putting money in the kitty to buy players and not just signing free transfers i would get a season card, before last season i had got one for the past five years but whats the point, as long as we keep getting the left overs then league two is our limit im affraid.

I applaud you for that shrimpergarry. A true supporter in the strict meaning of it all. But £390 for League 2 over again suggests to me the finances are not good. A desperate pricing for me. League 2:whistling:

I know its different but I saw these season ticket prices for some prem league teams.

Ok the teams are not the best in the league but the point is some of them are in europe and all of them will have all the top 5/6 clubs there a least once

wigan £255-300
Westbrom £349-459
stoke £399
Newcastle £363.00
Everton £399
Villa £295.00

I know its different but I saw these season ticket prices for some prem league teams.

Ok the teams are not the best in the league but the point is some of them are in europe and all of them will have all the top 5/6 clubs there a least once

wigan £255-300
Westbrom £349-459
stoke £399
Newcastle £363.00
Everton £399
Villa £295.00

And only play 19 home games in the league compared to our 23

Exactly. If our financial state was not a problem prices would have been decimated but they haven't.

wigan £255-300
Westbrom £349-459
stoke £399
Newcastle £363.00
Everton £399
Villa £295.00

They also get 30-60 million pounds a year from the league !

As for us. Its poor old League 2 all over, over and over again.:whistling:

I applaud you for that shrimpergarry. A true supporter in the strict meaning of it all. But £390 for League 2 over again suggests to me the finances are not good. A desperate pricing for me. League 2:whistling:

Our pricing is no where near the most expensive for League Two.

I did a comparison at the beginning of the season and we are pretty competitive.

Didn't say ours was the most expensive did I. But £390 will be considred a hefty charge in any case as Tottenham points out. If it was League 1 the club was preparing for understandable. But its Leeeaaaggguuuee 222222 AGAIN.:whistling:

Didn't say ours was the most expensive did I. But £390 will be considred a hefty charge in any case as Tottenham points out. If it was League 1 the club was preparing for understandable. But its Leeeaaaggguuuee 222222 AGAIN.:whistling:

How can it be deemed expensive for League Two when we are about the same price as a most of the other League Two clubs?

Some were charging close to £500 last season ?

Sounds like you've got a scratch on your record .... best change it!

Back