• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Surely, nobody actually wants him back?? He will never do anything he cannot be arsed to do!

Interesting player & interesting character and of course in many ways will be missed. However, we cannot possibly want a guy that shows so little endeavour or enthusiasm to get ready for the coming season. For that reason..I do not want him back.

Why refuse to comment? At least tell a lie.

If he is at a wedding then Sturrock says so... surely?

Surely, nobody actually wants him back?? He will never do anything he cannot be arsed to do!

Interesting player & interesting character and of course in many ways will be missed. However, we cannot possibly want a guy that shows so little endeavour or enthusiasm to get ready for the coming season. For that reason..I do not want him back.
And what are you basing this on? Supposition and rumours? We have no real idea what is happening in this situation an that's a claim that, as of right now, you cannot possibly substantiate.

Having seen Mohsni play, I feel it is hard to argue that he couldn't bring anything to any League 2 side and that he has the ability to play at a much higher level. I for one want him back.

A wee birdie wasn't prepared to tweet much information on this subject yesterday, save that an announcment would be made by the club later this week. When asked if it was 'good' or 'bad' news it was hinted that that would depend upon the point of view of the reader.

A wee birdie wasn't prepared to tweet much information on this subject yesterday, save that an announcment would be made by the club later this week. When asked if it was 'good' or 'bad' news it was hinted that that would depend upon the point of view of the reader.

Again, all very cryptic and that mystery wouldnt be needed if he was staying.

Even allowing for 'early saver specials' , does he realise the additional train costs from Sheffield to the Channel Crossing ?
Having said that , I suspect he can get a ferry from Hull which may save him a bit , but it's still going to be more than Southend to Dover ( or whatever plave he uses ).
No , whatever way you look at this , he needs to factor in these costs in any contract negotiations with Sheff Wed

Dave Jones, Sheff Wed boss is also linked with signing Joey Barton, should be fun if him and Bilel are in the same team!

Longest wedding ever. We haven't even started the speeches yet and this long haired mentalist keeps having a crack at the bride.

Sent from somewhere in mainland Europe

Oh yes, Group G is USA, Columbia, Korea DPR and France................... WOMENS Group G football.
So thats why we have not heard anything Bilel has had a sex change.

He's got long hair, he'd probably get away with it. He does look a bit like a woman, albeit a frigging ugly one.

You went for the IQ877? Cheapskate. It's all about the IQ877s

I broke the Apple iGymajig i8s so had to settle for an 877 while I waited for the 5 year contract to end. It's all ok now though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S829 using unique "talk to the dead" technology in 2387 - why not try calling Henri Paul and saying "don't drive that car, you might die" and see how it changes your future, today.

What sad, ill informed claptrap.

Back