• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cresswell or Barrett

• Cresswell

Votes: 123 74.5%
  • Barrett

Votes: 42 25.5%

• Total voters
Cresswell plays for us.
Barrett doesn't.
Cresswell is therefore better.

Poor old Barrett.

Prior > Barrett
Sodje > Barrett
Dervite > Barrett
Clarke > Barrett
and now Cresswell > Barrett

Poor old Barrett.

Prior > Barrett
Sodje > Barrett
Dervite > Barrett
Clarke > Barrett
and now Cresswell > Barrett

Clarkey doesn't seem to be featuring much, Dervite gave away a pen yesterday so I'm sure Barrett's not too worried!

Clarkey doesn't seem to be featuring much, Dervite gave away a pen yesterday so I'm sure Barrett's not too worried!

AB could only dream of being an established CCC player.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the guy and he was excellent for us, but people still seem so blinkered when it comes to his ability.

I hate to say this but a past it Barrett was way better than Cresswell today. Not comparing him to the old Barrett who ripped through this division. How such short memories have been proved such wrong!

Yorkshire Blue care to air your opinion? Didnt we have 4 better center backs last season in your opinion?

After all the talk of Cresswell and Barrett, I actually thought the more impressive centre-half displays yesterday were by Legge and Prosser.

Phillips was excellent last season and deservedly our player of the season. Mohsni is an excellent player but sadly it seems not such a good team-mate. Coughlan and Barker were good players who held their own in championship teams before old father time caught up and overtook them.

After all the talk of Cresswell and Barrett, I actually thought the more impressive centre-half displays yesterday were by Legge and Prosser.

Phillips was excellent last season and deservedly our player of the season. Mohsni is an excellent player but sadly it seems not such a good team-mate. Coughlan and Barker were good players who held their own in championship teams before old father time caught up and overtook them.

Prosser was woeful. He got taken apart by their short striker, even losing headers against him despite being a foot smaller. Lets not even get started about when the ball was on the floor. Another example of when Prosser is up against a half decent league 2 forward he gets destroyed.

He was very lucky he got away with backing off Miles Weston so much and allowing him to shoot when the ball rebounded off the post.

We have been blessed by superb centre-backs in recent years. Dervitte was capped at U-21 level, Sodje capped by Nigeria, Prior played in Europe...

Cresswell and Barrett - about the same. But Cresswell can only get better at 25. Poor old Adam is getting on a bit.

We have been blessed by superb centre-backs in recent years. Dervitte was capped at U-21 level, Sodje capped by Nigeria, Prior played in Europe...

Cresswell and Barrett - about the same. But Cresswell can only get better at 25. Poor old Adam is getting on a bit.

Sean Morrison is looking very good for Reading

Back