• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

we r signing him

Did you read it from this?

11 Jan 2014 12:33:32
Southend, Afc Wimbledon and WEST HAM! have shown an interest in taking Charlton Athletics Mark Gower on loan untill the end of the season

From that rumour site that always gives us the most accurate information on transfers.

He isnt a winger any more, why do we want another central midfielder?

Southend, Afc Wimbledon and WEST HAM! have shown an interest in taking Charlton Athletics Mark Gower on loan untill the end of the season

From that rumour site that always gives us the most accurate information on transfers.

Lol West Ham ?

Are they on drugs ??!

West Ham competing with League two teams for a 35 year old. If they are going to make stuff up at least make it realistic.

no some1 reliable told me

i wish this to be true, he is my favorite sufc player of all time! Still have his signature on my door and im 20!

lets be honest, would be a waste of money in wages and would he get in our side.........noooooo.

His boy plays for one of our youth teams and one of our senior players dads told me when he bumped into Gower he said he was retiring at the end of the season.Maybe he would like to help us to promotion as his career swansong.Get so many transfer rumours at this time of year,never know what to believe.

Plus PB has openly admitted that he is after a defender. Absolutely no need for anymore midfielders, as much as I would love to see him in a Southend shirt again.

Last season, I could have got excited about this as centre midfield was by far our weakest area of the pitch, especially when Timlin broke his leg. This season however, it's the strongest area of the team with real competition for places and we've already signed Gomis this month.

Back