• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No I been going to RH for years, Stanley Victor... ...and a few away games.... Rammell coming on against Man City... Rambo, the draw, Us getting whipped in the Cup up at filbert Street, Mike (the king) Marsh heading the ball back... The tackle he did against Steve Bull at RR.. I had the Taylor out banners (come on Ricky Otto)

Was there when the flood lights went out a few months back too, always said the way you see Barnard strike the ball when they are knocking it across in the warmup, he always looks quality....never quite does it, hope he can get to full fitness and keep it...

You probably didn't need to give us the full autobiography just to satisfy ooh-andy-ansah. He is normally quite content with far less than that..........unless it is onceknownasrab posting obviously:smile:

He has joined a other league club according pb ,because the press got hold off it they have scupperd the move

From what I can make out ,just watched the clip on blues player interviewing pb about the first weeks training

PB was suggesting that the local press were responsible for Holman getting a contract elsewhere, doing the photo bit at Boots & Laces. If he was a real prospect in PB's eyes why didn't he make it clear he was wanted? Much as I love Phil by the way, I wish he would stop scratching his head and rubbing his nose when being interviewed, I find it difficult to pay attention to what he is saying when I'm waiting for the next scratching session.

This is a really big loss if we have missed out on Dan Holman.

He would make an mistake to go to an conference club at his age, as there is no grantee they will get promotion, as only top go up, 2nd to 5th is an lottery!

Doesn't make sense- he left a conference club to try and improve himself - and leaves mid way thru a trial at a l2 club to join another conference club- would only happen if we did not think he's good enough & PB then has taken the opportunity to make a point about the dangers of reporting

He would make an mistake to go to an conference club at his age, as there is no grantee they will get promotion, as only top go up, 2nd to 5th is an lottery!

He might earn more money at that level than with us as an untested squad player. He might have a part time job too which he might want to keep.

I don't think hearing the interview he's that bothered- it was a comment but no sign it was something he was worked up about. In the end if he was good enough he wouldn't be staying in the Conference. More interested that Fagan will play at GWR. He's particularly suited to a 433 and has a couple of seasons in the Premiership. Derby paid 750k for him and he has been in L1 last season- be interesting how he could fit into our system.

I don't think hearing the interview he's that bothered- it was a comment but no sign it was something he was worked up about. In the end if he was good enough he wouldn't be staying in the Conference. More interested that Fagan will play at GWR. He's particularly suited to a 433 and has a couple of seasons in the Premiership. Derby paid 750k for him and he has been in L1 last season- be interesting how he could fit into our system.

Oh I agree completely. I am excited at the prospect of a 31 year old player that has not had a reasonable scoring return for seven years and overall has an uninspiring goal scoring record. The level of ambition shown is making my adrenalin pump. Wahoo, we are going up!!!:thumbdown:

Back