• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morrissey Continues To Be a Tosser

Has anyone ever seen him live?
He always seems to be ill or cancel gigs!
We're the seaside town that they forgot to bomb apparently!
Thanks Mozza! You tit

Drastic™;1704736 said:
It's his show he can do what he wants.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Because he is a vegetarian everybody else has to bow to his wishes? He is one person, not a God.

Because he is a vegetarian everybody else has to bow to his wishes? He is one person, not a God.

Do you know how silly that sounds? Are you suggesting that booking a gig means that everyone has to change their diet? In fact, I insist that you all eat jelly beans while I'm on here or I'll log off.

Thanks Mozza! You tit

Three times and the quality of the gigs has got worse each time. The third one, he was on stage for barely fifty minutes.

Still a big fan of his music though, even if he is a tit.

Saw the Smiths several times and they were fantastic. I didn't enjoy the Mung beans that I was forced to consume before going in, though.

Do you know how silly that sounds? Are you suggesting that booking a gig means that everyone has to change their diet? In fact, I insist that you all eat jelly beans while I'm on here or I'll log off.

Banning meat would suggest that he is dictating what diet people can have in his presence.

Banning meat would suggest that he is dictating what diet people can have in his presence.

No as some one else has said you could go to a maccy d,s before and eat one during his meat free show but why you would i do not know,a fan is a fan.
Back in the day Echo and the bunny men did a gig called crystal day and to get in you had to eat at their mates cafe and get you ticket stamped,i did it because i was a fan,arogant on their behalf,well yea but i was a fan.

For two hours. If they can't go without a burger for that long their predilection for Morrissey's later material is the least of their worries. Would you insist on bringing spare ribs to a vegetarian's dinner party? Would you complain about not being able to eat a kebab at a classical concert? No one needs to eat while listening to William It Was Really Nothing. They could end up dropping their gladioli.

Thanks Mozza! You tit

I have with The Smiths.They were great.

Couldn't make his pre-Xmas gig here, as I'd already made other plans for that weekend but otherwise I'd have been happy to go.He didn't cancel,either,Btw.

Three times and the quality of the gigs has got worse each time. The third one, he was on stage for barely fifty minutes.

Still a big fan of his music though, even if he is a tit.

To be fair I do like him as an artist! And like some of my mates, wasn't a fan in the 80's!
With age The Smiths got better as did Mozza.
I just wish he could cut out the controversy.
I don't care for his views and I wouldn't force mine on people paying my wages.

Back