• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

@SUFCRootsHall: 2/2 - Morecambe: There's a number of people we've tried to call several times. If we don't hear back by 5pm those tickets will be released.

the ticket office has done a great job, but this news should be on the website IMO.

I really do think selling 2,400 for a game so far away is a brillaint thing, also by the sounds of it we could sell more if it was possible. Morecambe have already been very generous but it would be brilliant to have even more up there.

Do we reckon we will have many in the away end? I took a look on their site and its very easy to get tickets from them with printable ticket.

Last count around 2400

Yep they just seem to put more info on twitter than the official site. Nearly 5pm, I guess they might say how many tickets left for sale tomorrow.

Not sure, but I think you will find that 'The Wall' on the official site is as up to date as Twitter.

A fantastic effort by all, especially as demand substantially increased after Saturdays result. I think the ticket office have pulled out all the stops to meet the demand and should be given great credit for their efforts.

away supporters max is 1700
handed 2400
sold 2200 (so far)
fantastic effort from all concerned and that includes Morecambe they could have just said sorry only 1700 max and 500+ would have been very disappointed, but good on them and they come up with the goods

just need the result to make a perfect day

I can't go but as a matter of interest, could these be "converted" to adult tickets by payment of the difference (at Roots Hall or Morecambe)?

Probably mate I'm not bothered about losing a tenner but if someone was stuck i would be happy to help them out thats all.

Rain beginning tomorrow between 3pm and 4pm according to BBC website. Need that weather front to slow down.

Back