• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ok, if the auto spot is still a realistic possibility after Saturday what are the likely ticket arrangements for Morecambe? Will it be all ticket? Capacity? Likely numbers of Shrimpers travelling?

Allocation of around 1500 I believe. If promotion needed double that needed. My brother in law up north is getting me tickets in the home end as an insurance policy.

Ok, if the auto spot is still a realistic possibility after Saturday what are the likely ticket arrangements for Morecambe? Will it be all ticket? Capacity? Likely numbers of Shrimpers travelling?
I think Morecambe allocate well over 2000 as they have a fairly large terrace and give a reasonable amount of seats. Could be a very big game.

We are going up for the weekend with TZ. Can't wait now. Note to self - remember to get tickets :sad:

That sounds like a plan. I'll have to talk to Wino to see what the deal is

Win on Saturday then I think the demand we be massive, especially if Wycombe and Bury loose/ draw. Lets hope all of Morecombe efforts go into this Saturday and not the following Saturday

Already got our tickets, going to Morecambe for a third time in two seasons. Hoping for a promotion party that day, although things will be a bit clearer after saturday's games.

no mention on the OS site as far as I could see. Reckon alot of people will leave until after the weekends results for a clearer picture as could still be a nothing game if results go bad at the w/e

Are the tickets available. I can't find any mention of them on the club website?

Pretty sure they are available now. The prices last week for Burton fans were as follows so must be the same for us.

Seats Adult £21, Concessions £17, Junior 5-18 £6.00, Under 14 free with full paying Adult or Concession.
Terrace Adult £17, Concessions £14, Junior 5-18 £5.00, Under 14 free with full paying Adult or Concession.

For the Under 14 tickets a supporter can claim up to 3 x Under 14 tickets free of charge with one full paying adult or concession

if I can't get in the away end then its off to the home enclosure, not sure that Morecambe have any hooligan issues so shouldn't be a problem....shame they can't switch it to a bigger ground like Blackpool or Preston...more chance for shrimpers to get in

if I can't get in the away end then its off to the home enclosure, not sure that Morecambe have any hooligan issues so shouldn't be a problem....shame they can't switch it to a bigger ground like Blackpool or Preston...more chance for shrimpers to get in

Now come on you sound as bad as the Luton fan on here gloating about away followings!!

The away terrace holds 1,400 & we will probably get 300 seats. I would say 1,700 is enough. Lets win Saturday first though.

i think 1700 will be more than ample!

i think 1700 will be more than ample!
I don't think it will be. We are desperate for success after 5 years in this awful division. Beat Luton and I would expect over 2000 wanting to be there, especially if Wycombe drop points.......................The home area's are an option if the away allocation is insufficient as Morecambe is hardly "Ultras" territory.

I don't think it will be. We are desperate for success after 5 years in this awful division. Beat Luton and I would expect over 2000 wanting to be there, especially if Wycombe drop points.......................The home area's are an option if the away allocation is insufficient as Morecambe is hardly "Ultras" territory.

do they have a home terrace (unallocated) where we can make a little corner of Essex?

obviously would help if we knew going there a win would send us up regardless of other results but would be very surprised if we needed more than 1700 with the distance

Back