• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think some people may bear in mind that we could have 3 more games to play and might save their time and cash for the playoffs.

Reckon that Southend should team up with the Airport and get a chartered plane on. Train tickets would be £100 return at least from what I checked. We should try and get as many as possible up there.

Yeah surely big ron could sort out a flight from southend airport to a nearby airport (Blackpool)??
Train is far too expensive looking at £105 now and I think people are waiting to see how we get on Saturday. If we lose and Wycombe win I don't think many people will bother

obviously would help if we knew going there a win would send us up regardless of other results but would be very surprised if we needed more than 1700 with the distance

Agree a lot depends on Saturdays results, if it looks good remember we took 500 to Bury on a Tuesday night and this is a massive game on a bank holiday weekend.....1700 might not be enough.....how nice that would be

Agree a lot depends on Saturdays results, if it looks good remember we took 500 to Bury on a Tuesday night and this is a massive game on a bank holiday weekend.....1700 might not be enough.....how nice that would be

Can't agree with this more. I know people need to plan away days but let's get through Saturday first

Hi all. Shrimps fan here in peace. It would be great if you guys could bring big numbers to the Globe. You could make a weekend of it and there are plenty of budget options for accommodation etc.

To confirm the official away allocation will be around 1700. The away end had its capacity reduced by 300 due to the tiny space behind (stupid design!) so will get around 1100 terrace tickets and about 600 seats in the main stand.

If you do sell out (only Carlisle and Bradford have ever done in the league) then there is the option to book a table in hospitality (excellent food from about £40 per head) or even hire out a box (think about £600 per match). I would not advise sneaking into the home end but you probably would be OK on the north terrace or maybe in the family block if you have kids.

Good luck Saturday and hopefully a point against us would be enough to send you up!

Thanks, good luck tomorrow and hope you tear Wycombe a new one!!

Back