• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One up top? Brown you really do baffle me. (That's only said so I can avoid the filter with what I want to say!)

Stevenage will kick the crap out of us, so let's leave deegan on the bench. But dont worry we can always play long for Barry to flick onto, urm, nobody

Not happy with that team. 451 is ok I guess but not having Deegan in that 5 isn't smart, IMO. Yes he was poor against Morecambe but he's done a lot of good.

I'm more worried about this game than any other, I don't think we can afford to lose, our track record of breaking teams down at home that (park the bus) isn't good, any defeat today and that's what Stevenage will do. I'll take a 0-0 right now with a nervy 1-0 win at home....COYB....

Someone who was at training said in another thread that Deegan had picked up a knock so was a doubt to start - so stop getting your panties in a twist.

Proof will be in the pudding boys. Surprised at mclaughlin being recalled doesn't look that great to me.

Brown went for it at Morecambe and they picked us off, so no surprise to see Brown go back to his safe option which works more often than not . Sadly Corr will be doing his teapot impression if it goes against us with throwing ball forwards for him to try and get flick on headers to empty spaces. Hoping Timlin or someone gets a goal for us.

Going for a 'Positive defensive display' as he calls it
lumping on the low draws
couple 0-0 and 1-1
wont want to get caught out there again
nervous

Back