• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would hope that we'd all be a little bit more positive on here, with us being 90 mins away from a potential Wembley final. I wouldn't be finding stuff to moan about, can always do that another time, but then again that's only my opinion.

Everyone has an opinion, and they are entitled to it, however I am a little shocked that the first thing I see on a Southend forum before such a big game, is a thread load of people talking about potential bans. I'm sure the people who were being supposedly "banned" for no reason are speaking to the club to get a resolution, and if it was me in their shoes, I wouldn't say a word about it to anyone other than the club until after tonight's game, nor would I really want it plastered all over a public forum by other people who may only know half of the story, personally speaking. We don't even know for sure if anyone has actually definitely been banned yet, as it's all up in the air at the moment. My opinion is let the people accused sort it out with the club themselves.

It'll only be the first thing you see if it's the last thing someone commented on. And there's plenty of positive pre-match focus too that's hardly getting lost. You realise you're also adding to the debate just as others have done? I like to keep an open mind but I can't even begin to get my head around the bit in bold. You and I might both not like the timing, but that is what it is.

I love how split this all is.

Anyone reckon the truth is somewhere between the two but either side of the fence doesn't want to accept that maybe just a little bit of their view may be wrong?

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a smoke bomb tonight. Looks good on the live cameras doesn't it?

Off for a cheeky nandos now.

The truth is out there.jpg

Why is the Nando's cheeky?

If this thread goes to 19 pages I will run around the streets naked shouting "It's the end of the World". :stunned:

I think a smoke bomb and a pitch invasion would cripple us financially. Villa get £200,000 fine for a pitch invasion. I can see us getting similar especially as another smoke bomb would be the 2nd at home in a row and 3tf for the season

I think a smoke bomb and a pitch invasion would cripple us financially. Villa get £200,000 fine for a pitch invasion. I can see us getting similar especially as another smoke bomb would be the 2nd at home in a row and 3tf for the season

It would be no where near that sum as they are a prem team and we are not, we will only get a fine for pitch invading before the final whistle or smoke bomb during the game, I can see one being let off on the pitch if we pitch invade tbh

I would be no where near that sum as they are a prem team and we are not, we will only get a fine for pitch invading before the final whistle or smoke bomb during the game, Ivan see one being let off on the pitch if we pitch invade tbh

Facts to back your statement up please?

That isn't a fact, that is you just typing it

It's just obvious isn't it, prem teams are in the spotlight, top league, kiddies are influenced by it, stewarding should be better, more money involved in the prem so they charge higher fines.

It's just obvious isn't it, prem teams are in the spotlight, top league, kiddies are influenced by it, stewarding should be better, more money involved in the prem so they charge higher fines.

No not at all. A breach of the rules is a breach of the rules

It would be no where near that sum as they are a prem team and we are not, we will only get a fine for pitch invading before the final whistle or smoke bomb during the game, I can see one being let off on the pitch if we pitch invade tbh

Still a bannable act. Just having one in your pocket is illegal.

Anyone who brings one deserves all they get.

Back