• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hope Loza gets some game time, will be intresting to see just how much he has improved as he claimed in the echo interview last week.

Odd old rule about Barnett being banned from playing.

Shrewsbury effectively being allowed to ban a player playing against them that they didn't even pick themselves!

if we'd loaned Hunt to Shrewsbury, would you want him lining up against us tonight?

a loaned out player scoring against his parent club gives the fans ammunition against the current manager and the potential to be vindicated in any criticism of the decision to loan said player out.

therefore it is a common clause.

if we'd loaned Hunt to Shrewsbury, would you want him lining up against us tonight?

a loaned out player scoring against his parent club gives the fans ammunition against the current manager and the potential to be vindicated in any criticism of the decision to loan said player out.

therefore it is a common clause.

Fair point, but there's a fair number of players in our squad that aren't in the first team that I certainly wouldn't mind playing against us.

Hunt probably wouldn't be loaned out by us. Players tend to get loaned out, because the current team can't fit them in anywhere.

Seems strange to change the formation again when the 3-5-2 was working, Timlin must be wondering what he has to do. And all those loanees come in and they're not being used. :unsure:

Oh well, in Phil we trust....

I have my mind-set tuned into positive for Mooney. Fingers crossed that he has a good game & that we have a game plan A and B.:happy:

Team news: Two changes for Blues at Shrewsbury

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown has made two changes to his starting line-up for tonight’s clash at Shrewsbury Town.

More...

3421 sounds like the Thunderbirds intro has gone wrong.

Come on you Shrimpers, I doubt this will happen but maybe some Shrewsbury players will be a bit softer tonight in hope of avoiding injury V Manchester United

For crying out loud. What the hell is Mooney doing in the side. Worst case scenario - he has his 'one in twenty' good game and has a run in the side as a result. Depressed.

90 seconds gone and we have already jumped up a place to 8th above Posh :smile:

Sounds like Barrett was lucky not to concede a pen, loves a bit of a wrestle does Adam.

Back