• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

classic Brown with a surprise change in formation playing Money and Hunt. Makes us a bit light in midfield compared to Coventry game. Thompson being pulled in all the time, too much room given away at the back, especially on left hand side. Brown trying to re-organise instructing Payne to shuffle back more in midfield. Be nice to see Wozza and Loza tear them to shreds in last 20 mins?

classic Brown with a surprise change in formation playing Money and Hunt. Makes us a bit light in midfield compared to Coventry game. Thompson being pulled in all the time, too much room given away at the back, especially on left hand side. Brown trying to re-organise instructing Payne to shuffle back more in midfield. Be nice to see Wozza and Loza tear them to shreds in last 20 mins?

Good combination ??

Get in Atkinson, so pleased for him and will hopefully get some off his back.

No wonder he has been playing so rubbish.

Anyone would struggle playing with someone on their back.

Any one else lost blues commentary Why the hell do I pay all that money for sweet f,,,,k all

Any one else lost blues commentary Why the hell do I pay all that money for sweet f,,,,k all

I have a subscription with Blues Player but I tend to listen on the radio on my phone these days. Even when it works its several moments behind the actual game.

Half Time.

Im pleased with that, we were unlucky not to be 2 up, but on the other hand we could have easily been 2 down.

Back