• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brussels

Islamic State have just admitted to being responsible for the attacks.

Horrible horrible scenes my thoughts go to those there and the families of those who have been killed. RIP!

This is a war they can never win and normal people must never lose,if you want to met your alley snackbar maker go to an empty field and blow yourselfs up you will still get all those ugly virgins and mums dads brother sisters and children will not need to die for nothing you dirty *******.
Another thing is the trend to film all the carnage and this i dont understand,last saturday i came across a motorbike smash which was very bad and my first thought was to help not film it.

My Mrs and myself once went to Brussels. Although we didn't make any long term friends, my Mrs is in shock and worried about people we may have met or passed in the street.
Im just posting this to beat Barma to it.

Ha!We have a good friend of mine and his family living in Brussels.My wife's already been in touch to make sure they're OK.

Terrible news.

T
Another thing is the trend to film all the carnage and this i dont understand,last saturday i came across a motorbike smash which was very bad and my first thought was to help not film it.

Indeed. The me me me generation want to get their video on the news or on the web.

Islamic State have just admitted to being responsible for the attacks.

Horrible horrible scenes my thoughts go to those there and the families of those who have been killed. RIP!

Shocking that it was the Islamic boys. My money was on the Buddhists.

This is a war they can never win and normal people must never lose,if you want to met your alley snackbar maker go to an empty field and blow yourselfs up you will still get all those ugly virgins and mums dads brother sisters and children will not need to die for nothing you dirty *******.
Spot on, there are some pictures I've seen of people injured and needing help and someone has stopped to take a photo of them, what goes through your mind in that situation to make that the best course of action?!

I haven't been for a while but I know at Belfast airport during the troubles you had to have your cases screened before entering the terminal. The system worked well. The secret is to have plenty of X-ray machines so that queues don't form.

The security services have just started to train for up to 10 simultaneous attacks on London. lets be careful out there.

Hmmmmm,

1/Authorities put Muslims into one town which eventually becomes a ghetto ,with plenty of crime and an obvious no go zone for police.

2/Authorities happily carpet bomb Muslim countries.

Britain,France,Germany and Belgium all have these Towns which have an estimated 6500 trained Islamist fighters living freely,the Paris nut was allowed by Belgian authorities to walk freely and openly without fear of arrest,he even walked past the police station.

Belgian police are in disarray ,they stated one of the airport bombers was only known because of his criminal past,nothing terrorist related.

Turkey have now stated the same guy was deported back to Belgium June last year for terrorist activities.

Belgian police are in disarray ,they stated one of the airport bombers was only known because of his criminal past,nothing terrorist related.

Turkey have now stated the same guy was deported back to Belgium June last year for terrorist activities.

Belgium couldn't find evidence to support Turkey's claims which is why he wasn't locked up, so technically they're telling the truth, in the eyes of Belgium he wasn't linked to terrorism. Obviously they were hoping the Turkey deportation wouldn't get out though because it looks like they've messed up.

Belgium couldn't find evidence to support Turkey's claims which is why he wasn't locked up, so technically they're telling the truth, in the eyes of Belgium he wasn't linked to terrorism. Obviously they were hoping the Turkey deportation wouldn't get out though because it looks like they've messed up.

They were clearly wrong !

Brussels has 6 different police force's:stunned:,no wonder they haven't any clue.

I think you can set up all the security that you want. But committed terrorists will still find ways to commit mass murders and atrocities.

You're probably correct on this point, but I think there could be more done, by relevant authorities.

Every single time something like this happens, the perpertrator's have always been known to police/officials as potential terrorists. They're always on the infamous "watch-list".

IMO, a tougher, hardline approach should be taken with those who currently reside on this list. Its hard to pinpoint exactly what you could do, but clearly the current protocol isn't watertight.

You're probably correct on this point, but I think there could be more done, by relevant authorities.

Every single time something like this happens, the perpertrator's have always been known to police/officials as potential terrorists. They're always on the infamous "watch-list".

IMO, a tougher, hardline approach should be taken with those who currently reside on this list. Its hard to pinpoint exactly what you could do, but clearly the current protocol isn't watertight.

And therein lies the dilemma.

Back