• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Justin Edinburgh

I read he has signed a 2 and a half year deal. The way Orient are carrying on, they might not even be around in two and a half years!

Poison chalice. Still, a job's a job.

He's probably got nothing to lose.

Everyone will expect him/them to fail. If he succeeds he'll impress people and if he fails nobody will hold it against him.

I wish him well. There are too few former Shrimpers managing in the Football League.

Neil Harris, Nathan Jones and Mark Cooper. Have I missed anyone?

Apparently, since the end of the 2013-14 season, when Orient finished third in League One, the club have played 160 matches, had 11 managers and dropped 65 places in the football pyramid! :omg:

Last edited:
Off to a losing start to the football powerhouse that is Solihull Moors. :facepalm:

Turned out rather well I’d say, contrary to the above opinions. Brought a disparate bunch of scattergun signings together and teased enough good performances out of them to stop the rot. ****ing ugly, mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, since the end of the 2013-14 season, when Orient finished third in League One, the club have played 160 matches, had 11 managers and dropped 65 places in the football pyramid! :omg:

Losing 46 out of 89 home games in that time has been particularly fun. Ah well.

If he's got any sense, he'll stay with Orient.

They'll be in the same division as Wimbledon next season and he'll have built and developed his squad still further in that time.

We’ll finish second to the bankrolled hobby club and then lose the playoff final. It’s written in the stars.

We’ll finish second to the bankrolled hobby club and then lose the playoff final. It’s written in the stars.
Really hope not,mate.”We.......don’t mind Orient,we don’t mind Orient...”All the best.

Really hope not,mate.”We.......don’t mind Orient,we don’t mind Orient...”All the best.
Ditto
Orient should be back in the FL

Reckon Wrexham will give chase.

Salford? Not sure.. Ironic that the club the old Man Utd boys have acquired have City in their name, just to remind them of their dominant Manc cousins

Cheers.

Ditto
Orient should be back in the FL

Reckon Wrexham will give chase.

Salford? Not sure.. Ironic that the club the old Man Utd boys have acquired have City in their name, just to remind them of their dominant Manc cousins

Wrexham are function over form, for sure. We’re at Cae Ras on Saturday, so that should be a good yardstick.

Despite all the money they’ve spent, I’d say we’re a marginally better side than the hobby club, but January will probably see us lose players and them chuck another £500,000 at it. In our favour is that we’ve had the considerably more difficult fixtures insofar.

Back