• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harrison for Kightly, not sure what the plan is with that sub.

Really CP seems to have as much idea as PB. I'm not really convinced he's going to work too much magic over the closed season (spend the cash)

Need to see what he does first, will have targets and players that he wants at the club. We've improved at home, our away form is terrible.

True. It would be controversial if leeblue had said she was lagging behind because she was a woman, but he didn't. She's presumably not as fit as she needs to be. I've seen plenty of male officials like that over the years. Maybe we need Jessica Ennis-Hill to run the line?

I did a bit of research and it turns out there actually is a fitness test referees have to pass to officiate in matches (whilst there are separate requirements for men and women, women have to pass the men's standard if they want to officiate in the men's game). Interestingly though you only need to do it once a year, which suprises me. I could easily train to pass this and then slack off for 10 months until it was time to train for it again. Maybe they should increase it to once a month so that the refs don't let their fitness slip?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...FjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1h0bFLK_VqgQxq2lC8quX_

BBBC bags his second of the afternoon. Oh sorry wrong place:hilarious:

These comments about the offside not being called are needless. Gender shouldn't be a factor. Any person, whether it's a female or a middle aged male can get caught behind the run of play or not be fit enough to keep up.

The line should read the official couldn't keep up. Not the female official.

Another hopeless away performance. We're down to 15th, eight points above the drop zone. Both Rochdale and Oldham have games in hand. We still need another three points to breathe easily.

Not as dire as Plymouth nor Bristol Rovers away but still rubbish. Some decent half chances that we need to make more of away to counteract the dire defence

No we won't, we could lose all our games and not go down....oldham are playing rochdale in the week as the game in hand so we will be 7 points clear with 4 to play. Teams going down dont average 7 points in 4 games. 51 will see you safe this season, you'll see. I dont think in the history of 3 rd tier a team has gone down with 53 points......in response to barling magna

Back